Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 84 Next »

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Anyone getting this problem? http://i.imgur.com/SBITKEU.png

Everything is so zoomed in, I need to zoom out 67% to even see the chat bar. I can’t scroll down the page either. Happens on every browser I tried.

Last edited by Ritalin,

Crafz

i am aware of the issue and will fix it, no eta thou

had to shut sing up down for a bit, don’t have more then 3 servers ready right now

Last edited by Crafz,

Regen

nf.
9F

This is sick, played some nice games on it so far today.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Please read my post again.

I still don’t understand and re-reading it surprisingly hasn’t helped either. Miraculous.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Rdios

hello my name is arrogance. i usually come with really low players who think they are mr.gamesense and sir isaac Deathmatch in person. im also often russian but not always.

applies perfeclty to you besides your beeing w/e but not russian

I understand that you want to implement this system so the games in the pickup have a higher quality, but this might be the wrong road. As an alternative, could you maybe make a report system in which a person who collects 25 reports for not using mic (example) gets a temporary ban? This is actually a compromise – you still keep your ban system, but it still gives players a decent chance to improve, because taking 25 reports requires several games. I picked the number 25 because it can mark 5 players (6th being the reported one) in 5 games reporting the “bad” player.

I apologize for a silly question, I admit I don’t know a single thing about coding, not sure how much work would a report system take, or if it is even possible. Just please don’t implement an unflexibile ban system that will once again limit possibilities for new players.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

Spike Himself

TC

Would be nice to have some sort of alert when the game starts, but not as loud as tf2lobby’s TIEM2FYGHT :D

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Spike Himself

Would be nice to have some sort of alert when the game starts, but not as loud as tf2lobby’s TIEM2FYGHT :D

There is one?
pickupstartingpickupstartingpickupstartingpickupstarting

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
There is one?
pickupstartingpickupstartingpickupstartingpickupstarting

I didn’t hear anything :D

AnimaL

the turnup to this is worse than lobby (only 9 ppl showed up) tho it might be because connect line shows wrong ip

Crafz

its all good, just started the match with animal

ash

(Legend)
:D

Good stuff.

There should be an option to view the current pickup’s connection info etc after you closed the relevant tab, in case your browser crashes or you just navigated somewhere else in the meantime.

Also it should list which mumble channels you’ll be using in said information tab so you dont need to find an empty channel.

A system to report people and possibly get a sub would be amazing too.

Perhaps you could distinguish between pocket and roamer in the class selection too.

svins

alus
P.O.P

Hi! I also like that someone like Crafz makes pickup because I can now show of my great div4/5+ mge skills to all the traders who are always trading behind the train in badlands.

Slliter

Voting on a map would be nice also player statistics could be a really nice thing to keep track of.

Crafz

Change log (11.02.13 night):
* fixed users with ” in the name crashing reload of data (json)
* fixed user not being removed from the tables after game started
* fixed audio notice for chrome users (FF still does not work)
* changed the time out time from 30 to 10 seconds
* added page blacking out nicely before the redirect to the game info page
* added unique game url
* added channel name to the game info page
* set up 2 new permanent servers (lethal zone and nervous energy)

Last edited by Crafz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 84 Next »