Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 84 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from comedown

logs pls after maths

I don’t think it’s such a good idea to have logs afterwards
Since the idea of this is to try and get newbies into the game it won’t be encouraging to see you did x-thousand damage less than everyone else

Crafz

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
I don’t think it’s such a good idea to have logs afterwards
Since the idea of this is to try and get newbies into the game it won’t be encouraging to see you did x-thousand damage less than everyone else

Ok no, this never was the idea. In fact, when we implement ranking I want bad players to get a temp ban on this pickup until they improve their rank on a newbie pickup.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Is that a serious comment? What newbie pickups, and how would you tell they’d improved their skill?

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Crafz

[…]
Ok no, this never was the idea. In fact, when we implement ranking I want bad players to get a temp ban on this pickup until they improve their rank on a newbie pickup.

Don’t, generally there’s enough people helping eachother out and you only get better by playing with/against better people

Crafz

Quoted from Sideshow

Is that a serious comment? What newbie pickups, and how would you tell they’d improved their skill?

Read again: “when we implement ranking”

Quoted from Regen

Don’t, generally there’s enough people helping eachother out and you only get better by playing with/against better people

Yes, but when you are div7 there is no reason not to play with div6. Sometimes bad players ruin it for everyone.

Last edited by Crafz,

tavi

A51

Aparently I got banned because of an internet fail.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I understand when you get a ranking system it will be able to tell, but if they’re banned they can’t play, so they can’t get ranked higher…

Crafz

Quoted from Sideshow

I understand when you get a ranking system it will be able to tell, but if they’re banned they can’t play, so they can’t get ranked higher…

Please read my post again.
Quoted from tavi

Aparently I got banned because of an internet fail.

You got banned because you left early for the second time in two days. Don’t worry, I will lift your ban in under a week or so, maybe even much sooner.

Crafz

10.02.13-17:16 https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8516328/TF2%20Pickup/Screenshots/omgsomuch.PNG nice huh?

AnimaL

Quoted from Crafz

[…]

:DDDSDD

so, you just wanted to make web based pickup2 all along?

Last edited by AnimaL,

Crafz

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]:DDDSDD

so, you just wanted to make web based pickup2 all along?

No, I just don’t want to play with players that ruin it for everyone else. Just banned a soldier that cannot rocket jump and does not have a mic.

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from Crafz

[…]

So you will ban yourself?

Crafz

Nah, I’m already banned from the newbie mix group. For kicking ass if you wonder why.

Rdios

REVERTO

Last edited by Rdios,

Rdios

REVERTO

hello my name is arrogance. i usually come with really low players who think they are mr.gamesense and sir isaac Deathmatch in person. im also often russian but not always.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 84 Next »