Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 84 Next »

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello! I am proud to tell you guys that we got a sponsorship from SimRai.com. They will give us 5 new servers located in NL. The servers will be added to the pickup system tomorrow, evening, with all plugins uploaded. Also if you can ping the ip: 188.142.102.91 would be great, thanks! Here is some information about them.

SimRai is a co-operation between dutch gaming enthusiasts and amateur game developers that simply aims to meet the demands for cheap but high quality game hosting. We put care in the management of our products and understand that independent projects such as mod based communities don’t always have the piles of money required for quality game server hosting. Besides that we’re also there for anyone else who simply doesn’t want to pay too much for their entertainment.

Thanks to very fortunate circumstances and proper equipment we manage to keep our prices very sharp, and because we speak the language of gamers and project developers solutions are always within reach. The hardware is no problem either.

Do you want to know more? Click here to ask us a question, we will be happy to answer! – http://www.simrai.com/home/contact/

Don’t forget to look over their website. http://www.simrai.com

Crafz

48ms Switzerland.

Duckeh

[T-A!]

Yay SimRai!
Nice low pings for us dutchies

Last edited by Duckeh,

CHERRY

72 ms from Poland

Will

42ms England

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Belgium
Ping statistics for 188.142.102.91:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 16ms, Maximum = 17ms, Average = 16ms

MARIANO

50ms

South Poland

Croce

67 from italy

maidos

45ms

AnimaL

page still doesnt remove from pickup if just closing tab and not exiting browser

Crafz

Quoted from AnimaL

page still doesnt remove from pickup if just closing tab and not exiting browser

Good job. I also like how they are sending 3 post messages at once now. Cmon guys :(

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from LaMqTa

Hello people! Please do not blame gps.com or anyone else…the key mistake was mine…but its in the past..new things are going to happen soon…please be patient. Thanks for understanding. :)

That’s what you call behaving maturely +1
Ping values: min 27 max 28 from The Netherlands

Last edited by BenBazinga,

CHERRY

Pinged again and now I get only 50 ms.

Last edited by CHERRY,

SHIN

Played 2 pickups today. First was canceled because of 4 noshows and no one willing to report. In the second one we had 3 people not even registered on etf2l and 3 div6 players. Thats why it took a awful lot of time to get everyone in mumble. Game ended up in a stomp and people going offclasses. This is even under my expectations for a lobby.

Last edited by SHIN,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers are migrated to SimRai.com! Uploaded the old plugins plus the autoupload-whitelist plugin! Let me know if something is not working! :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 55 56 57 ... 84 Next »