Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 84 Next »

Muerte

elev8

Doesn’t seem to want to let me login :'(
After a horrendous first game a night or two ago as demo, it’s understandable that the system hates me and thinks I’m simply a dildo…

Seriously though…Tried logging in on both FF and IE. Goes through to the Steam page, logs in from then. But when the pickup page reloads, it tells me to Sign in via Steam again.
Only happened following my amazhung invite level perform4nce as demo a couple nights back. Prior to said amazhung invite level perform4nce, it was working fine…did I get banned for carrying too hard or something?!? O__o

Crafz

I am not sure why that happens. Anyway.

Change log (15.02.13):
* added protection against beeing kicked from a running game
* updated all servers
* fixed whitelist on lethal-zone server
* increased delay if you are not singed up for the good of the database

Last edited by Crafz,

Crafz

* fixed players getting redirected to old game page in some cases

Crafz

We seem to have got our own haters now, I think some guy is doing mysql injection on the singed up players list. In a mild way for now thou.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

I believe you’re pretty new to programming, so let me know if you need any assistance with that.

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Sorry to be off topic but everytime I read a post from Arie, I want to give him a man hug.

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from nTraum

Sorry to be off topic but everytime I read a post from Arie, I want to give him a man hug.

We could have a beautiful bromance <3

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

no homo?

Quoted from sidestep

no homo?

If it’s with Arie, all his choice.

avenue

Just played a pickup, its fun & u also get the opportunity to play with high div players

keep it up

Slliter

Need your help guys. Everytime I open a match link I get instantly connected to the tf2 server without a warning, normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but since I’m an admin I have to review a lot of match links when reporting people who left and getting connected to a server isn’t really fun. I’m using Chrome and I need to know how to turn on the warning thingy before it throws you into a server.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Slliter

Need your help guys. Everytime I open a match link I get instantly connected to the tf2 server without a warning, normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but since I’m an admin I have to review a lot of match links when reporting people who left and getting connected to a server isn’t really fun. I’m using Chrome and I need to know how to turn on the warning thingy before it throws you into a server.

(translated so names could be different)

Firefox -> Options -> Applications -> Filter “steam” -> Set to ‘always ask’

Nvm: I only read the first sentence, you want it for chrome…

Last edited by Casual,

NeuTronas

Quoted from Slliter

I think I can help you. Just answer me in STEAM

Crafz

log in again // should be all good // if bugs just join mumble which you can get with !mumble

I added a secret char combination to the post message so you can only sing up or remove yourself with it. You won’t notice anything on the front end.

Last edited by Crafz,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

I am getting the following error when loggin in through steam.

“Column count doesn’t match value count at row 1”

any ideas?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 84 Next »