Forum

#pixeltf2.open

Created 25th September 2010 @ 17:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

rofl, trolled.

Laggy soldiers ruined that one, Skyride would have been rolled by our awesome engie stat otherwise.

Last edited by Enef,

Mike

TEZC

Edit – Flame removed by SnowiE.

Last edited by SnowiE,

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Anyone posted this on SUPF? or any other alternative ones?

Also, I predict that most higher div. players will just go on it to troll and annoy the lower divs who actually want to play properly :/

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Also, I predict that most higher div. players will just go on it to troll and annoy the lower divs who actually want to play properly :/

See: Koeitje. >.>

I’ll leave that kind of stuff to Chaos. :)

Oldstoner

!promote

more players please

lets play tf2 freunde

Last edited by Oldstoner,

Vanni

Last pickup began 2 days, 22 hours and 9 minutes ago on Server 2

CMON.

1 med nao.

Last edited by Vanni,

pukz

TF2 the game where people sit on forums moaning about it rather than actually playing it.

Daggial

fap

Quoted from pukz

TF2 the game where people sit on forums moaning about it rather than actually playing it.

TF2 the game where (all) pugs are FAILED.

Last edited by Daggial,

Skyride

DUCS

Sorry about the bot being down atm lads, been having some problems with my web server, should be back up later today hopefully. :)

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Skyride

Sorry about the bot being down atm lads, been having some problems with my web server, should be back up later today hopefully. :)

FOR FUCKS SAKE ADAM

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Skyride

How bout updating the servers and weapon ban list too then plz plz :D . And apologise to n0va, and say he is and has always been right in putting Natascha on the banlist.

:P

Skyride

DUCS

Just thought I’d mention, #pixeltf2.pickup hit 1,000 pickups played on Thursday night. The channel has had a recent increase in activity, lets see if we can keep it going. :)

Martn

Quoted from Skyride

Just thought I’d mention, #pixeltf2.pickup hit 1,000 pickups played on Thursday night. The channel has had a recent increase in activity, lets see if we can keep it going. :)

Would like invite, open is very dead.

Chaos

BAT

yea it’s dead. with a total of 32 people idling.

You wanted this service, use it :D

Quoted from skeej

[…]

How bout updating the servers and weapon ban list too then plz plz :D . And apologise to n0va, and say he is and has always been right in putting Natascha on the banlist.

:P

What weapons would you suggest be banned?

remember that it’s a pickup for newer players when making suggestions

Last edited by Chaos,

Oldstoner

Last pickup began 9 days, 20 hours and 52 minutes ago on Server 2

ye go to lobby i hear you say, i doint like it much

come on lets play

iam happy if i can play 2 a 3 maps a day :]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »