Forum

Demo & Solider rollout training plugin

Created 15th March 2015 @ 23:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

hr

Quoted from R4ndom

Why not use the hp you get to mid as bonus points?
You have 90, you get 90 bonus points

You got to mid on 69, you got 69 bonus points.

Take like the time, add the hp and add things loaded to your wep and make that your overall score for that run.

Because depending on how you do it it’ll either end up not mattering or getting to mid on full health will be the only way to get the highest score.

The only way to do it is to have a way to check the health.
A lazier way of doing it would be to only allow X amount of stickies for a run but this actually wouldn’t work either because doing crouch det stickies takes off a lot more health than a normal sticky.

Last edited by hr,

Yeah this plugin already existed although I don’t think there ever were leaderboards.

I’m trying to remember really hard who made it. Yeah Spain Fantasy programmed most of it I believe. Same guy who did the divs plugin. Portugal quartz also helped on it. Might be helpful to you if there is anything in that plugin you can use.

It was more centered around racing each other though. You could go on different teams and the first to the midpoint was the winner, and it gave you the time you took with your PB etc. It also kept scores. It was up to the players do actually do a fair route that gave you realistic health, and the plugin took care of the buff at spawn.

Last edited by Lazybear,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2