Forum

I need some help with soldier jumping and medic tatics

Created 16th January 2015 @ 01:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

That’s the only difference, isn’t it? Doesn’t affect, like, aerodynamics or anthing. I’ve never crouched while jumping.

Chicken George

Hitboxes

oxocuboid

(ETF2L Donator)
LOOΠΔ

Holy shit yes

Quoted from fraac

That’s the only difference, isn’t it? Doesn’t affect, like, aerodynamics or anthing. I’ve never crouched while jumping.

doesnt affect turning at all as far as i know

CHERRY

Quoted from Tom Spillfat

[…]

Omg. I have never even considered this. I feel so stupid :/

Hopefully mars wont have a stroke when he finds out that yet another player will stop holding crouch :d

It’s good for those pussy scouts shooting at you mid air :)

.Cali

TF2Co

Are you sure it doesn’t affect what you can do ? Like if you are not crouch your strafe will have less amplitude (i mean the turning), I think I heard or read that somewhere

Last edited by .Cali,

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
It’s good for those pussy scouts shooting at you mid air :)

Pussy scout 4 lyfe doe

CHERRY

Quoted from .Cali

Are you sure it doesn’t affect what you can do ? Like if you are not crouch your strafe will have less amplitude (i mean the turning), I think I heard or read that somewhere

Don’t you mean W?

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Quoted from .Cali

It doesnt affect you. But you should hold crouch when you use mulitple rockets in a single jump, walljumps or something.

.Cali

TF2Co

Quoted from Dr. Heinz

[…]
It doesnt affect you. But you should hold crouch when you use mulitple rockets in a single jump, walljumps or something.

Oh I might have misunderstood so, thank you :)

AB

besides making it easier to chain jumps – all holding crouch does is make you take more knock back.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2