can you do a guide on powerleveling duck badges

nukkye

make a positioning guide

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Quoted from nukkye

make a positioning guide

This please but don’t make it a basic positioning guide like every guide ever. Also cover different maps as well if you have the time.

Last edited by moursi,

damneasy

how to dodge certain classes?

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

If possible talk a bit about general gamesense (doesn’t have to be map specific) about what you should be thinking about doing in specific pushes and holds, who you want to be supporting, is it ok if you die if you get space for your team here etc. I’d especially like it if you focused on the more difficult pushes like pushing out of last with advantage where a lot of players don’t realise they need to prioritise not dying.

Edit: Also talk about the common mistakes you see low div players/teams make a lot like holding far back with disadvantage when you could force them in a bad position.

Last edited by Zesty,

torrit

lmao @ ppl thinking this shitter is better than div5 @ most
へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

when to focus each class

Goat

bobs

Midfights:
When to start a push forward as scout aka when to aggro
Going through different scenarios, aka ur soldiers are doing sideshow plays or are doing massive work, what each class should do when your demo calls big damage. And related how to react to certain picks on mid (ex: scout pick, demo pick etc)
When is it time to return to your medic after a midfight

Other:
In what scenarios is your life worth less than a certain pick/delay/uber force?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

aight thanks for all the input i will try to sort something out the next couple of days and will update you once the video is out

firej

How to pistol

Falcon0408

shitter question: how to maintain good scattergun aim (i.e. thoughts on mge/soap compared to just playing games)

Last edited by Falcon0408,

Bery

Seizs
LoL

is there any way to train your tricky jumps as scout, like jumping skills

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

how to biceps

Thalash

wG