Forum

PREM SCOUT available to mentor all female tf2 players.

Created 19th September 2014 @ 21:21

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

hello! I have played 2 (soon to be 3) seasons of prem and 2 seasons in div 1. I have also merced for many top teams many times and outdamaged the wannabe sheep in a snakewater game (check out my massive log http://logs.tf/413423?highlight=76561198040284781) I am around to mentor any keen girls of any skill level for a few hours a week. I will look over demos with you, play mge and watch you in pcws unless I am busy or already pcwing for my own team. Add me on steam my only requirement is that you are 16+ years old, not a male and you are able to work with me and put the time in. Add me on steam for more details.

Setlet

wanna teach my hand to aim better?

Hafficool

TCM sheepy: leave a nice comment

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

pls respond

Plerfs

P.O.P

nice guy i would trust him with girls <3

Tommi

AMG

Check out his massive log if you catch my drift.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

im a kawaii girl~ pls add me.

filterboy

im a french girl pls add me i need some lessons with tf2 and english at all

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

pretty sure he is underaged #jailbait

Munx

I am female but I don’t own TF2.

fkp

i’m 16+ years old girl, but i’m shy to talk in microphone, also i’m shy to show my photos, but whatsoever.

Hi! Im 19 year old cute girl and i need some help with this game :3

We can also do “something” else if you like ;-)

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

whoops!

removing this pastebin cause steve apologized and because this may hurt my chances of being able to mentor a cute tf2 girl.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Setsul

Where’s the pic tho

CHERRY

You were kind of creepy… and then you took this to a completely next level with the rest of this pointless discussion :)

What do you think would have happened if you would have just asked her for a picture in a nice context? But seriously what’s up witht those girls ETF2L threads today :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »