Forum

How useful are mentors?

Created 28th April 2014 @ 18:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Mista

I like the idea that noobies and more experienced players can play together in a friendly & good atmosphere without tryhardism. It reminds me of Colony & SaF HL fatkid doublemixes. <3

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hajdzik

[…]

Have you any interest in criticize mix channel? Level isn’t even close to lobbies and we promote good attitude in playing comp highlander, we restrict people who refuse to communicate or trying to troll. On lobbies you don’t have control over the players and a lot of games are just stack with more experienced players versus newbies. We try to avoid that. We haven’t got channel like that since Colony spreadsheet and there was some issues with it as well, mix channel is quite popular now. If you’re hungry of really high level games why don’t you do elite channel for Prem/Div 1 players?

I think it’s cool that you put all that effort into it, but the level is obviously dropping all the time, which I guess isn’t your faulth.

Also, such a mix channel would be empty all the time.

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

The level is mixed it depends on the people who are active in certain timeframes. In my opinion it’s little misjudging we have HL playoffs coming, a lot of people have exams in near future or now and not everybody has time for mixing, especially higher leveled players. It’s community which is important in this kind of services and my responsibility isn’t more important than yours(people who are just players on channel).

kzr_

gR.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

lol, these mixes are essentially just lobbies now. Half of the people are div 4 anyways. Pls don’t bring more

why do you stack so much then? Maybe you just addicted after stacking players that carried you into prem

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from kzr_

[…]

why do you stack so much then? Maybe you just addicted after stacking players that carried you into prem

Playing with Tom is not stacking

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Playing with Tom is not stacking

You do suck tho… <3

Spike Himself

TC

Woah, last time I looked here this thread was about mentors

Scissors