Forum

Looking for HL medic mentor.

Created 6th March 2014 @ 21:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Green

Hello, I am a div6 medic, ready to learn and available at pretty much all times. Looking for a mentor, I don’t know what to say about me, I am the leader of my team, and we defeated good teams ( at our level, that is ), but lately, my team has been losing, and it’s clearly because of me, I thought I knew the bases, and even something more, but do I really ? This is why I am looking for a mentor. Hit me up if you are interested and want to feel the satisfaction of making a little medic become a big medic. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited by Green,

Switch

soL.
T⑨

add sprayer lawl

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Green

Hello, I am a div6 medic, ready to learn and available at pretty much all times. Looking for a mentor, I don’t know what to say about me, I am the leader of my team, and we defeated good teams ( at our level, that is ), but lately, my team has been losing, and it’s clearly because of me, I thought I knew the bases, and even something more, but do I really ? This is why I am looking for a mentor. Hit me up if you are interested and want to feel the satisfaction of making a little medic become a big medic. Thank you for your attention.

making your team lose at div6 as a medic alone would take some doing unless you’re trying to out DM the other team instead of healing. But hey don’t get yourself down, until you find mentor there are plenty of videos on youtube etc and games you can watch to take notes about. Compare and contrast with your positioning and actions it’s basically what they’ll do anyway. Be honest and brutal with yourself but know that everyone starts out from the bottom.

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Judging by his profile, this is probably about highlander, not 6v6

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Ask Brego, he always has time and is up for it
http://etf2l.org/forum/user/5886/

Zangetsu

4SKINGS

is this 6v6 or highlander?

profix