Forum

Is there such a thing as a 'damage surfing' map?

Created 1st February 2014 @ 19:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Falcon0408

[…]

[…]

please never move so i can hit you easier in ammomod mge

I never understood why people are so adamant about raging when you surf rockets… aren’t you supposed to practice aim?

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from ash

[…]
aren’t you supposed to practice aim?

No, its all about your mge points mate

Last edited by sidestep,

Muerte

elev8

Quoted from sidestep

mge

Last edited by Muerte,

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from ash

[…]

I never understood why people are so adamant about raging when you surf rockets… aren’t you supposed to practice aim?

no its about predicting movement and handling your own, a guy that slams his space button down isn’t hard to predict and just gets boring to play against

damneasy

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

no its about predicting movement and handling your own, a guy that slams his space button down isn’t hard to predict and just gets boring to play against

if it isnt hard to predict why u cry about it then

Kaneco

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

tbh it’s much more boring to play against someone spamming A-D repeatedly while hugging a wall which is why I try to surf into the enemy every time on ammomod to make rounds more fast paced and not a snooze fest.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

shoot directs at him then so he cant surf

Spike Himself

TC

maybe im missing something obvious here but why would you hug a wall when you’re playing against a soldier? surely that only increases the chance you get hit?

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from damneasy

[…]

if it isnt hard to predict why u cry about it then

as i said it just gets boring to play against those people

Last edited by quintosh,

Bonus

I like how the OP talks about strafing and people talk about surfing rockets, Ammomod and how low game sense high DM people think MGE should be played. In my opinion, whoever talks about MGE and how it ‘should’ be played is just someone that thinks MGE is more than training, like a tournament or some shit. You can call them tryhards if you want. “Lol dude why you shoot me when I am on the ground after you just pushed me off spire? That’s retarded, I can’t bomb you with my 50 HP left, hoping you won’t airshot me before I kill you with height advantage! Dude you don’t know how to play mge!” <- is usually written in poorer grammar tho. But that's what I keep hearing from people that spend their life on MGE.

One way or another, OP. You got your answer and this thread is just going to be derailed further.

Last edited by Bonus,

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Bonus

I like how the OP talks about strafing and people talk about surfing rockets […]

Funnily enough the OP asked about surfing rockets. :P

jx53

Quoted from Bonus

I like how the OP talks about strafing and people talk about surfing rockets, Ammomod and how low game sense high DM people think MGE should be played. In my opinion, whoever talks about MGE and how it ‘should’ be played is just someone that thinks MGE is more than training, like a tournament or some shit. You can call them tryhards if you want. “Lol dude why you shoot me when I am on the ground after you just pushed me off spire? That’s retarded, I can’t bomb you with my 50 HP left, hoping you won’t airshot me before I kill you with height advantage! Dude you don’t know how to play mge!” <- is usually written in poorer grammar tho. But that's what I keep hearing from people that spend their life on MGE.

One way or another, OP. You got your answer and this thread is just going to be derailed further.

no, fuck you. Do you improve in anyway if you shoot a soldier running on the ground not trying to kill you when you’re on spire or do you improve if the soldier jumps you and you attempt to hit an airshot?

hr

Actually what I asked for is if a map existed like a jump map except with bots shooting rockets so that you could surf them, instead people assumed I wanted help learning to surf and then it started some retarded argument about how one should and shouldn’t play mge.

Bonus

Quoted from jx53

[…]
no, fuck you. Do you improve in anyway if you shoot a soldier running on the ground not trying to kill you when you’re on spire or do you improve if the soldier jumps you and you attempt to hit an airshot?

You improve no matter how you play lol. Of course, you improve at shooting things that are on the ground away from you, pretty far. Predicting his location when your rocket will land. Why rage when you already had a fight and you got pushed off. It just wastes time and boosts egos of kids, letting them jump twice, gain height advantage twice without you trying to stop that.

Obviously, it’s nice to leave the guy jump you if you’re on height advantage, but that’s only at the beginning. Because afterwards, if he jumps you he is just gonna shoot a rocket at the ground from the air (what you can do as well when he is was down there on the ground). You are both already low but he has more chances to actually hit you than you do. Unless you are really good at airshotting, and even so. You already won one of these jumps and you can just finish it quicker for the sake of not waiting for him to reload or change his mind and kill you with a random rocket shot from the ground because you leave the choice to a guy you don’t know. It’s retarded, only thing in mge that’s worth doing in my opinion is leaving the other guy jump if you have the height advantage. Every other ‘rule’ is some crap made up by people that get mad for not winning MGE games. Plus, if you don’t like someone, just !remove.

But it’s pretty clear that some people got issues and don’t understand that as they are trying to win more and more mge e-penis points. Some people just need the accomplishments which they lack IRL. And winning against some other guy on the internet in a game is clearly a fulfilling experience and a clear sign of success.

No need to “fuck me” btw.

As for my other post. I suspected he is speaking of surfing in order to dodge damage overall. Mostly because he made note of the scattergun, but I think I understand that now.. My bad there.

Last edited by Bonus,

damneasy

Quoted from Bonus

[…]

You improve no matter how you play lol. Of course, you improve at shooting things that are on the ground away from you, pretty far. Predicting his location when your rocket will land. Why rage when you already had a fight and you got pushed off. It just wastes time and boosts egos of kids, letting them jump twice, gain height advantage twice without you trying to stop that.

Obviously, it’s nice to leave the guy jump you if you’re on height advantage, but that’s only at the beginning. Because afterwards, if he jumps you he is just gonna shoot a rocket at the ground from the air (what you can do as well when he is was down there on the ground). You are both already low but he has more chances to actually hit you than you do. Unless you are really good at airshotting, and even so. You already won one of these jumps and you can just finish it quicker for the sake of not waiting for him to reload or change his mind and kill you with a random rocket shot from the ground because you leave the choice to a guy you don’t know. It’s retarded, only thing in mge that’s worth doing in my opinion is leaving the other guy jump if you have the height advantage. Every other ‘rule’ is some crap made up by people that get mad for not winning MGE games. Plus, if you don’t like someone, just !remove.

But it’s pretty clear that some people got issues and don’t understand that as they are trying to win more and more mge e-penis points. Some people just need the accomplishments which they lack IRL. And winning against some other guy on the internet in a game is clearly a fulfilling experience and a clear sign of success.

No need to “fuck me” btw.

As for my other post. I suspected he is speaking of surfing in order to dodge damage overall. Mostly because he made note of the scattergun, but I think I understand that now.. My bad there.

wtf dude, you say just shoot them when they are on the ground because you have height advantage, then you say people only try to win for the points while you just shoot them on the ground while you could gone for a airshot or a dodge, you are the one who only wants to win, retard

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2