Forum

gaming mouse?

Created 18th December 2013 @ 07:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Have two G400’s, old one with prediction and new one without, never had a cord problem with either of them. My old MX500 that I had before lasted me 7 years. Just make sure the cord doesn’t catch on anything when you move it around your mousepad and the cord will be fine. If you’re really keen on it not breaking, or have a really small desk, I suppose you could get one of these fancy mouse bungees I keep hearing about.

VikingIM

A good gaming mouse is definitely a must to be a good gamer. I prefer Razer DeathAdder these days. http://www.bestgore.com/murder/man-brutally-stabbed-death-cupira-brazil/

Last edited by VikingIM,

quintosh

wL.

you made an account just to post that? and considering how shit razer mice are; razer employee spotted

he works internet marketing, so he’s probably searching for search terms and filling his spam quotum :)

or he’s just really happy about his mouse and thinks a 2 year old thread is a good place to start talking about it.

profix

FLANK

He’s just trying to get word about his website out. Editors avatar matches the posters steam account.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3