Forum

Div 5 Roamer LF Mentor

Created 13th April 2013 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

e•on

o_O

Hi, I am somewhat new to Comp (never played a season) and I am playing in a Div 5 6v6 Team.
I think I get my job done (since bombing doesn’t require any skill at all), however my DM is bad.
The first thing I did was more practise in MGE/DM servers. Even though I am doing fairly well on these servers, I can’t seem to do the same in the actual game.

I would really appreciate a Solly mentor who can help me with my problem and/ or MGE with me and tell me what I am doing wrong. I have the feeling like I am not really helping my Team enough :(
I really want to get better to help my Team more :)
(Roamer mentoring would be nice, too but thats not my biggest problem – I think ;) )

Last edited by e•on,

svins

alus
P.O.P

“Even though I am doing fairly well on these servers, I can’t seem to do the same in the actual game.”

Why do you think it is like that?

e•on

o_O

That is my problem: I don’t know why.
I know 1v1 is different to 1v2 or something in the match, but even if I am in a 1v1 in a match I am doing as good as in mge.
Now that I think of it, I tend to spam my shots more rather than aim them.

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

could be your over extending? or without scout support?

___

Well you should know that you should avoid 1v1 or 2v1 fights when the team isnt pushing. Just go in when your team gives the call; and only jump in when there is a need to force the enemy’s uber. (Solltest du als “Div 5 Roamer” eigentlich wissen.)

e•on

o_O

Quoted from ___

Well you should know that you should avoid 1v1 or 2v1 fights when the team isnt pushing. Just go in when your team gives the call; and only jump in when there is a need to force the enemy’s uber. (Solltest du als “Div 5 Roamer” eigentlich wissen.)

Sometimes you cant avoid 1v1 since I am usually the one stopping backcaps/ staying back on last / watching the flanks.

e•on

o_O

Quoted from Nocturnals

could be your over extending? or without scout support?

One of our scouts is usually near the combo/capping and the other one loves to backcap or trys to get picks.

Add A Reply Pages: 1