-nobroder

Add me
http://steamcommunity.com/id/robeomega

Robeomega

-nobroder

Bump

Tuto

8-)

Maybe it would be a good idea if you told what div you were, and what div mentor you are looking for?

dodgydogman

Panda

From the history it looks like div6, you dont really need a mentor at div6 level, just do some dm or mge training and make sure you stick with your medic. Watch some of the tutorial videos people have made for the positioning on maps.

To be honest I dont really think individual players benefit from mentoring as much as whole teams need it. Most people’s problems simply stem from their team not having a solid maincaller, or them not knowing positioning on maps, its probably not until high 4 or division 3 that you actually need to understand when to make plays as a class..

Enef

fest
#wubafan

For a change i agree with dodgy, at such a low level individual mentoring comes down to “improve everything you are doing by playing more” really. It’s about putting in the time and effort as a player/team to gaining experience. I don’t think a mentor can really help you with anything at that level except giving you tips and general ideas as a team.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I think a mentor can be really useful if you’re having problems with positioning or knowing how to deal with certain situations, but you have to be specific with the problem and not just say “halp pls”

Robeomega

-nobroder

Closed

Add A Reply Pages: 1