Forum

offering mentoring: Ash

Created 5th February 2013 @ 17:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ash

(Legend)
:D

div2 demo here, so I can basically give advice to anyone below that (Dont afraid, I am just enjoying off time in div5, my brain does still work). How far the gap should be is your decision. Can give other classes some feedback too, especially when it comes to teamplay and stuff, even tho a main class mentor might be more suitable in those cases. Your call.
Can mentor a whole team too if people are interested.

demo reviews, speccing games, dry theory – can do it all, whatever you prefer. I will not discuss game stuff extensively via chat, chat mentoring sucks.

If I happen to not like you, I won’t help you, sorry. I don’t get money for this and while I do learn from teaching, I’d like to enjoy being around you, too. No homo. :)

Add me.

For clarification:

dont expect me to run after you, I am not your mother or something. If you dont show initiative, you won’t get anything from me. AKA if you dont get some demos/POVs around to me I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MENTOR YOU.

Please bear that in mind and don’t waste both our times by adding me and then resolving to just be on my friendlist.

Last edited by ash,

quintosh

wL.

do you set special priority on germans yes ﭢ

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from quintosh

do you set special priority on germans yes ﭢ

^

Nope.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Nice guy, sick demo.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

add this guy and you can get into pro late night double mixes, beat grandmas any day

Henghast

open
bobs

Can you teach me how to be funny? :(

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from Henghast

Can you teach me how to be funny? :(

I’ll just quote Trane on this one:

Quoted from Trane

I can’t teach basic intelligence and common sense sorry.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from ash

I’d like to enjoy being around you, too. No homo. :)

If you say so…

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

definitely got the hang of tf2. there are rumors in german tf2 community that he mentored brego.

HALLO

ash

(Legend)

bump.

ash

(Legend)

bump.

dont expect me to run after you, I am not your mother or something. If you dont show initiative, you won’t get anything from me. AKA if you dont get some demos/POVs around to me I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MENTOR YOU.

Please bear that in mind and don’t waste both our times by adding me and then resolving to just be on my friendlist.

DavidTheWin

(ETF2L Donator)
BTWFC
[ᴛᴍᴍ]

Still up for doing this? I’m div5 (possibly div4 on a good day) and need some help figuring out where I’m going wrong

ash

(Legend)

Quoted from DavidTheWin

Still up for doing this? I’m div5 (possibly div4 on a good day) and need some help figuring out where I’m going wrong

Just add me.

Add A Reply Pages: 1