Forum

Any way of getting first person view in stvs?

Created 28th January 2013 @ 23:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Lemons

I just learned how to use stvs today and really like how it works. I main medic so I’m focusing on what the medic is doing most of the time, I just have 1 problem. I would find it a lot more useful if it somehow worked like first person view so that I can see the amount of health the medic is healing is on. I need to improve on what health to uber at what risks so I would find this useful. Any way of doing this? Any help much appreciated

quintosh

wL.

…press space?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

^^ jump to cycle through cameras

AnimaL

i like this topic

Spike Himself

TC

This isn’t possible in STV demos. If you’re really keen you can keep an eye on the health of your team but that’s not exactly what you’re after.

I play med in Div 3, if you want to have a look at some random POV demos just add me on Steam :)

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from AnimaL

i like this topic

it seems more special than the countless amount of posts you are spreading that lack every single bit of constructive help

Last edited by quintosh,

AnimaL

Quoted from quintosh

[…]
it seems more special than the countless amount of posts you are spreading that lack every single bit of constructive help

sry ill be good now:
press space

Lemons

Most of you completely missed what I was saying. I want to be able to see the person I’m healing, their health while I am in first person view of the medic. In STVs it just shows the medics name in the middle along with their health. Doesn’t show anything about the person they are healing

Lemons

Quoted from Spike Himself

This isn’t possible in STV demos. If you’re really keen you can keep an eye on the health of your team but that’s not exactly what you’re after.

I play med in Div 3, if you want to have a look at some random POV demos just add me on Steam :)

Thanks a lot, that would be awesome. Added you on steam

quintosh

wL.

http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broesel%27s%20Medic%20Movie-HUD.zip&can=2&q=

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from quintosh

http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broesel%27s%20Medic%20Movie-HUD.zip&can=2&q=

Makes no difference – while watching an STV, there will not be a TargetID

Add A Reply Pages: 1