P.O.P

trade arena, mge, dm is all you need

Drunk : )

IdPT

thaanx :)

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

svins are you serious?

DM is nice but not the most important thing. It’s tactical thinking and knowledge you need… The kind you build up by finding a team with friends that you can play with and have a good time with… I can’t really mentor you but you can try to find someone to give you general tips (Pocket or Roam, dont know what you want to play) or watching you play.

IdPT

yeah that would be really awsome
i dont really have a preference yet bout which type of solly i like more

EvoWarrior5

UbeR |

If you don’t know what to play yet it might be hard to find someone that can really mentor you effectively.

I also advice you to watch a lot of demos and casts (on youtube or by downloading them).
It gives you good insight into 6v6 play, even if the players are very high level.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Drunk : )

yeah that would be really awsome
i dont really have a preference yet bout which type of solly i like more

Pro-tip, you will need to be able to fill both roles effective enough. Focusing purely on one aspect of the soldier roles is silly and only hamstrings you in a situation where that playstyle won’t fit.

dauk

when I played solly @i43 all I did is went to middle and suicided. Easy.

Koala

I’m not a soldier, so don’t think I could help you too much but if you don’t find anyone, we can try. Also, watch demos of top soldiers like Blaze, TLR, Mike, Dave_AC, Hocz, depending on your the role you have chosen.

Battery

Play league of legends and think in the same state of mind as this game.

IdPT

thanx a million guys :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1