Forum

Mix me? :)

Created 5th November 2012 @ 14:43

Add A Reply Pages: 1

C

cp_

Hey guys and girls :)

This post is not a recruitment for a team or anything, just a request for me to be your 6th then you are missing one.

Just to clarify, i play scout and i can do all off classes pretty well.

Due to the season ending, my team is not as active as it has been, which suck.
I want to play with a full team = 5 + me, and not just completely random people from diffrent teams.

I played division 6 this season and won and my team and I, will try to go division 4 next season.

Therefore i look for div 4-6 teams to play with. I will priotize higher div teams if i get any requests at all.

At div 6 I will help you if you need any. (kind of mentor) Or just play with you and learn where i can.

At div 5 I would probably be about the same skill level, so i am sure we would both learn a thing or two! :)

At div 4 teams, i would do my best to quickly learn how you do things. So i wont be the person making you lose.

At any higher div, same as 4. :)

Information about me:
My ingame name is C, my real name is Anders Carlsen and i live in Denmark.
I am currently in my 3rd year of something called a gymnasium probablly equals college or something.
I am currently playing about 1-3 mixes a day, but for like 4 weeks ago i did like 7-9 mixes a day.

So more play for me would be awesome!

I am pretty much online from 16 cet to 23 cet, wont be playing all that time through but there should be a decent chance you could catch me online. :)
This differs alot in the weekends! :)

-C (If i forgot something, i’ll be posting it in the comments. Thank you for your time.)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Come mix with us some more. I won’t make you play demo.

C

cp_

Quoted from fraac

Come mix with us some more. I won’t make you play demo.

Haha sure, i am friend with thors. But ill add you :)

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I’d love for league scouts to give Thors advice but if I put you on the same team I’d have to do something weird with the soldiers to balance the sides.

Add A Reply Pages: 1