Forum

Another crosshair question

Created 21st October 2012 @ 17:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MrNogget

How would you get your crosshair as perfectly small as this guy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFPmAZtyPQ&feature=plcp
Not in the general size of the crosshair, but how close the lines are. I’ve tried it with crosshair1 like, a hundred times now and it still won’t work. Is there anyway to easily achieve this effect?

svins

alus
P.O.P

Add the guy on steam and ask him how to do it?

Opti

REMOVE

Select crosshair1 in options, and press ok when you are ok with size.

MrNogget

@Svins No response.

@Opti Like I said, I couldn’t get it right after at least a thousand of tries, even when I click on it while it’s on it’s smallest, it doesn’t put it like that.

maukkaaa

cl_crosshair_size x change x with different numbers

Last edited by maukkaaa,

MrNogget

Which one do you think the guy uses? Changing my .cfg’s somehow tend to reset all my settings, so I’d rather do it right at once. :p

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Do it yourself in-game, you don’t have to put it in a config file

Open console (` button after enabling console in the options) and type in cl_crosshair_scale x

MrNogget

Oh, that explains, thanks.

MrNogget

Actually, that changes the crosshair’s size entirely, I only want to know how to make the lines around the crosshair be so close to the crosshair, like in the video.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

When you open the multiplayer tab and you select crosshair1, you will see it getting larger and smaller in the preview screen.
Press ok when the crosshair lines are close to the center (I’ve only just found out this happens now and I have no idea what the command is)

silly

There is no cvar which lets you get these “lines” closer to the center. Even if you will set it through menu, it won’t work next time you start the game.

and the guy on video is using cl_crosshair_file crosshair1; cl_crosshair_scale 20 (or something near 20)

Add A Reply Pages: 1