Forum

Looking for scout mentor

Created 26th September 2012 @ 10:37

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

Hey guys

I am posting to day in search of a Scout mentor in div4+, i have played scout ever since i started playing tf2 in 2009 but have only been playing 6’s for around 6 months.
I have gotten to that stage now where playing public is kinda boring and i like the challenge that 6’s provides and so i have decided to dedicate all my spare tf2 time into playing competitively, i am currently in a very strong div6 team but feel i need guidance in how to play scout competitively as far as positioning and how to improve general game sense, aim and other things.

I have had tips from high level players but non of which main scout, i would like to no the information on practice techniques, keeping calm, best way to review game play either my own or someone else e.g high level scout and also best ways of staying alive mainly at mid fights.

Hope this post of my point across not the best as explaining myself through text and if anyone is interested in becoming my scout mentor please feel free to add me :)

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

add r7an

Krame

Aero

add Wiper he’ll teach you how to play Scout in low grav servers with FaN and Sandman.
He missed classes on how to talk to people and hes autistic but he should help you with his blog

Last edited by Krame,

Nocturnals

Doc.
cp_

I have started my own YouTube channel where i will be uploading video’s of my mix’s pugs and officials, so that i can gain feedback on my game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/z06es/videos

Pennyfarming

Yo hit me up some time if you want some mentoring

Add A Reply Pages: 1