Forum

*Repost just diffrent place* Searching for good div team to play with.

Created 15th September 2012 @ 11:57

Locked Pages: 1

C

cp_

Hey guys out there! :) (hear me out before closing the page)

I am a danish boy 18 years old.
I am playing scout,
I am currently playing in the bracket: 6b (with my team “But a Potato”

The reason i am making this post, is not to betray my team and find another.
Simply because i wanna make progress within this game, and i do believe i will get more experince playing with a high skilled team, than getting a mentor.

Therefor i look for a div 3 team(or better) to play with, as a substitute scout.
I am bassicly online from 16 gmt till 24 gmt. (i do how ever play with my team from arround 19 to 24 and i will choose my own team before being a substitute)

My english is quite fluently, i know there is probally alot of grammar fails within this thread, but i am more fluently speaking in voice programs.
I will do my best for satisfying the team i sub for.
So i won’t go off-class unless told to (can off-class as what ever)
I will go back if called to, i will do sucicide if told to.
Mainly i will listen to all calls and do my best to follow them.
I have alot of experince in how to hold positions and i know where to hold and be at a given time. (only map im not sure of is Turbine)
How ever, if you have new positions for me to gold i’ll go there.

My DM is quite good and i can out DM div 4/5 scouts.

So i hope that some one out there will give me a chance, i am a nice guy and i hope i can learn something from you and you something from me.

-C

C

cp_

Original post: http://etf2l.org/recruitment/132376/

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I admire your drive to improve but I really don’t think many div3+ teams will see giving you a game or two as something they can do. Everyone is practising hard for the start of the new season.

imho I think you’d be better just getting in to an stv and watching pov of scouts that way, really try to analyse what they’re doing and why.

We have a mumble channel set with a 90s delay so you can be on stv and still hear comms in real time, if you want to jump in and have a spectate and listen to some, (low), div 3 games and comms then hit me up.

C

cp_

Quoted from Monkeh

I admire your drive to improve but I really don’t think many div3+ teams will see giving you a game or two as something they can do. Everyone is practising hard for the start of the new season.

imho I think you’d be better just getting in to an stv and watching pov of scouts that way, really try to analyse what they’re doing and why.

We have a mumble channel set with a 90s delay so you can be on stv and still hear comms in real time, if you want to jump in and have a spectate and listen to some, (low), div 3 games and comms then hit me up.

That would be much apprecieated, how ever i do know myself and i learn best if i am in the middle of the action. :) I will add you since it seems like a good offer, and is very nice of you to give me this oppurtunity. :) (bassicly i do not expect people to replace me with their main line up, but if they in some way are missing a scout do to not being online. They could perhaps use me as stand-in instead of random merc) :)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

We have a recruitment section here – etf2l.org/recruitment/
You have already made a post on it, please use that and do not create them on the forums. Thank you.

Locked Pages: 1