Forum

Yet another competitive question :L; Ambassador script, yes or no?

Created 18th August 2012 @ 11:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

crouton

LEGO

This script, is it just change fov to 75 when holding a button?

I used to have this but there was such a huge delay when zooming that i couldn’t be fucked. Any way to remove the delay?

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from crouton

This script, is it just change fov to 75 when holding a button?

I used to have this but there was such a huge delay when zooming that i couldn’t be fucked. Any way to remove the delay?

I zoom in/out with the Amby by using the mousewheel. It is instantaneous. No idea what could cause a delay, maybe post the relevant parts of your scripts?

For all the naysayers claiming Spy should only bother picking key targets with his knife: I can’t count the number of times I headshot the medic/engineer/two-shot the Razorback sniper/sniped the sentry/picked other players from afar/was saved by headshotting someone in a duel, so I definitely disagree with the claim “don’t use the Ambassador; zooming in is useless, too”.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Selek

[…]

I zoom in/out with the Amby by using the mousewheel. It is instantaneous.

No, there’s a slight delay based on your ping; try using the script on a server where you get high ping and you’ll notice the difference.

unu

Real men don’t use it

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]No, there’s a slight delay based on your ping; try using the script on a server where you get high ping and you’ll notice the difference.

Interesting… Seems like I am a bit spoiled in this regard by playing on low ping servers only (at least when playing Spy) and thus have not noticed this before.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Koeitje

Normal revolver puts out way more dps and is actually useful in team fights, and if you are focusing on a low target and you miss with the ambassador you are going to have trouble hitting him again on time.

You’ve never seen Jerro aim with the thing then.

atmo

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

You’ve never seen Jerro aim with the thing then.

jerro is a hacker

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2