Forum

Message to Scouts in DM.

Created 17th August 2012 @ 09:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

hawku

AYO

Please, refrain yourselves. It’s still entirely plausible to use your head in death-match (even if it’s only a bit).

REN

lolwhat? true pro scouts use interp 0.5 + adadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada and run away when they have no hp on dm

gnaw

Message to a div 2 soldier in dm

I, a div 6 scout, am much worse than you. It is hilarious and self-aggrandizing to care and whine about this in all caps

hawku

AYO

Quoted from gnaw

Message to a div 2 soldier in dm

I, a div 6 scout, am much worse than you. It is hilarious and self-aggrandizing to care and whine about this in all caps

This applies to you particularly. You spent an entire 30minutes just jumping into my face. You won’t learn anything that way (if anything you’ll get into bad habits). Keep your distance. Jumping into my face is warranted when you know I’m weak, and when you can kill me while still in mid air.

Last edited by hawku,

gnaw

Quoted from hawku

[…]

This applies to you particularly. You spent an entire 30minutes just jumping into my face. You won’t learn anything that way. Keep your distance. Jumping into my face is warranted when you know I’m weak, and when you can kill me while still in mid air.

Thanks. The way you put this advice in-game was a tad bit different. Sorry for calling you autistic. I wanted to point and click and not get yelled at. But this is good.

rtan

-9w-

I didn’t realise people took DM this seriously. Nice.

gnaw

Quoted from rtan

Bitter insults were exchanged, teeth were gnashed, sweat poured and our hearts were pregnant with celestial fire

hawku

AYO

Quoted from rtan

WHAT A FLIPPANT REMARK.

Trane

Get a room.

Dahlbeck

IKEA
9F

Quoted from rtan

You have no idea, and hawku STOP BEING MAD NÅÅB

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

message to soldiers stop spamming choke and house u wont learn anything from that
message to demos -same-
message to scouts – dont pistol from miles away, and dont come from behind
message to snipers – dont play it on dm its gay
message to all – stop whining

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

mge?

hawku

AYO

Quoted from smziii