Forum

Looking for leader mentor for division 6 highlander team

Created 5th August 2012 @ 12:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Juggernaut

Hey guys, this may seem like a strange request, but I’m new to being a leader in the highlander scene, as was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some tips on how to become an efficient leader. I play medic, so this includes making calls, knowing which class does which role etc. Equally, would be nice to know some team building techniques or something.

Would be great if someone could reply =)

Thanks

Juggernaut

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

you can try to maincall in a pub, pretty much the same

WLAN-Kabel

[CWC]

actually its harder to maincall a highlander team than a 6v6 team because you have 8 team mates who play all different classes to coordinate!

add me if you still need help

schocky

ist doof

my team and i do not have a leader who calls everything. just trust in your people that they make the right decisions. listen to their suggestions and think about it. as a leader you can make any decisions, it does not mean that you are the “playmaker”.
your mates are also ppl, not bots (who u can control, cuz tf2 isnt a strategy game :D)

Quoted from WLAN-Kabel

actually its harder to maincall a highlander team than a 6v6 team because you have 8 team mates who play all different classes to coordinate!

If you have to maincall a lot in HL it means something else is wrong. The maincalling should be limited to calling pushes and holds. Everything else people will have to fill in on their own.

Best thing you can do is to go over the maps (especially PL maps and perhaps CTF maps) so you get some general strategy. Other then that people need to learn their class in HL and it’s role. You can’t do calls for everyone.

Last edited by Crazyman,

jabu

hang out on mumble often
talk
have fun
make sure that people can make matches and scrims

Add A Reply Pages: 1