Hello! My name is Mike, in game Squirry.
I was the leader of nervousENERGY White, now Continuity Spectrum. We reformed the roster at the end of the season, and that means we are all new players, i mean as team, as individual we’re kinda around div4, except me :P I’m lower than them, imo

So that means we don’t have any any coordination and we lack so much teamwork, we called so much help in etf2l forum but…i think the people add u, or you add them and they just don’t come and don’t ask…anything.

So, now I’m seeking team mentor for us. Would like to see upper div3 to help us.
I can tell u the schedule through steam, and then we can schedule dates to train sessions, we’re all commit , and willing to improve, and…we’re keen as fuck, so…we not gonna have any problem to keep learning, just…we need help, and we gonna go huge :D

We actually have mumbleserver, gameserver, sourceTV aswell, and then you can watch us while we’re in mid of the game, tell tips through steam, or just see our demos if you want.

So would like to see any mentor near here!
Just give me a shout on Steam

Cheerz
Squirry>

tl;dr >> Mentor seeking / upper div3 / handling maincall to improve ours / watching us in mid / telling tips through steam / watching our stv / giving strategies aswell.

So much love <3