Forum

JG reviews demos

Created 24th February 2012 @ 15:14

Add A Reply Pages: 1

jgmaster

BM

I’ve offered to review demos of players before and I’ve decided to make this offer more public. I don’t have much time, now that I’m at uni, to play regularly, however I can spend half an hour here or there to go over someone’s demo. Soldier being my main class I would be looking at reviewing their demos, however if a lower team would like me to view an STV and give pointers for the team then I can do that.

If you would like to me to do this then your best bet is to send a rar file with an stv demo and mumble recording, although a pov demo would be okay. You can send those to my email at [email protected]. If you have any question you can reply here/steam me/email me.

This some kind of joke?

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Chaplain

This some kind of joke?

An elaborate ruse? Just giving people the option.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Are these going to be made into youtube videos like Greg’s, or just ran through with the person in mumble or something?

h1

:3
BM

im one of the people hes been helping, and gives amazing advice for the lower div players,
i say keep it going

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Sideshow

Are these going to be made into youtube videos like Greg’s, or just ran through with the person in mumble or something?

Ideally youtube videos. Saves repeating the same things over again and reaches a higher audience. Although I can just as easily, if not easier, go over the demo with someone in mumble. Depends on which they prefer.

lolage

TSPAG

Hes trolling guys, ignore this thread…

:))

Devon Woodcomb

[Bn]
BM

Do you do Scout?

Add A Reply Pages: 1