Forum

Looking for a Medic mentor

Created 11th February 2012 @ 12:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Well as it says, I am looking for a Medic mentor. I don`t want to bother anyone for too long, so maybe someone who will show me some tricks and tips and possibly watch some of my demos – it would be really nice. I am certain I covered all the basics a long time ago, but I think I still do a lot of mistakes. For example my Kritz usage is absolutely terrible. I am so ashamed of it, that I don`t even want to find a Strange Kritzkrieg, because it would say 0 assists.

My team is making a lot of progress these days and although I feel comfortable in div 4, I want to improve. So if you have some spare time for a 2-3 sessions and if you think you can help me, please add me on Steam. I don`t care which nationality or from which team you are, just be a nice person and be higher div 3 player at least.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day ETF2L people.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

taimou

eXtv medic doks hopped in, so thanks to everyone who even considering helping me out.

I am always open for more tips and insights, so if you are bursting with positive energy and raw TF2 experience, feel free to add me :)

Bump.

I am looking for a mentor again, feel free to add me if you have some extra time and some good will. Some tips and tricks, demo watching and general advice is something I am hoping for.

I am lovely handsome guy and a good tf2 student who wants to improve :)

PineBerry High

sdt

what happend with doks?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Add me, go pro.

doks

Quoted from PineBerry High

what happend with doks?

stoped playing.

Swarlz

Yeah ok

He did nothing wrong, gave me some tips and thats it. :)

Two kind souls responded to my plead (Admirable and Commander-X), thanks a lot to everyone who even considered adding me, and big thanks to my new mentors :)

Swarlz

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Two kind souls responded to my plead (Admirable and Commander-X), thanks a lot to everyone who even considered adding me, and big thanks to my new mentors :)

Dear god, stay cler of commander x. He will make you bad at games. Unless you fancy getting horribly intoxicated before every game

Spike Himself

TC

As if Admirable ever taught anyone anything! :D

Swarlz

Quoted from Spike Himself

As if Admirable ever taught anyone anything! :D

APART FROM NOT PLAY TF2 HAHHHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHAHAH

Admirable and CommanderX oh God

Add A Reply Pages: 1