Forum

LF Scout mentor

Created 11th January 2012 @ 21:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Squirry

nNT ≠

Hi. I’m 16 spanish scout playing on the newest team of multisquad nervousENERGY (nervousENERGY White). We’re aiming to get div5 (when we complete the roster :P)
I got people with div4/3 experience, and also a nice platypus that is dzio+ (new div for him :P) , but…I don’t have experience in div5, i mean, the last season I did div6 with my spanish team, and I had to leave it and find another one. Now, i want to be a nice scout with my partner Dziobak, and I need some help.
I’m seeking dedicated scout that he could mentor me to improve all aspects of my gameplay. I tend to listen all, and people says (nervousENERGY almost) that I’m very quickly learning, so if you’re good and you guide me fine, You’ll be proud of me :P
I played div4/5 mixes but only i have ETF2L div6 experience, but we won last season :P So I’ll jump to div5 hopefully if the admins will get proud of our work :$

I’m seeking mentor that can guide me in this aspects.

-Aim (not focusing on that, just thinking in that it’ll come with the time)
-Movement (avoid spam on choke zone)
-Gamesense (try to recognise actions that i have to do in special situations)
-Pushing guide (I mean when i need to push, when i need to retreat)
-Need help on gullywash_pro (trouble covering flanks and pushing), snakewater (not really, but also) , obscure, turbine_pro, viaduct_pro (maybe no), foundry, croissant, bazilion, and freight to be prepared for all.
-Analyzing demos (focusing on that) or seeing inlive matches with mumble comms and STV.

Just i need one dedicated person to help me in that.
I want to be better, but i need support to get it <3

I hope that anyone want to adopt me :3.
Cya.

Last edited by Squirry,

Squirry

nNT ≠

GOT IT. Thanks :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1