Forum

Looking for medic mentor :3

Created 3rd January 2012 @ 15:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Muffinz

DUBSTEP

Hiya! I’m Muffinbaskets and I’m looking for medic mentor. I’m from Finland and I can speak english ok. I don’t have any previous experience from mentoring.. But anyway, I have played tf2 about 900 hours (medic 400 h). I have some competitive experience but I want some tips etc for next season. :3 I feel that I still have so much things to learn and I want to be ready for season11! If you have time and you want to help me a bit, feel free to add me in steam or just post here and I’ll add you. :3

Si^

T2P
[PG]

:3

hapha

atomic-

3:

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

:4

Rdios

REVERTO

5:

ash

(Legend)
:D

‘tards.

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

inb4 byte’s advances

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by Turbo,

dodgydogman

Panda

Disgustingly cute avatar, name, post and smiley face.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hESCN2YTDnM

vani

Bully

Never understood how you can mentor people @ medic. I tried it once and it was just like “yeah stand here, and heal this guy and dont be afraid to use the uber and push here and dodge and yeah” like wtf @_@

Someone mentor me in metoring please :3

arc

iSlam

onnea etsintään :3

Taimou

miau

you can’t mentor a medic personally than tell him/her to push mouse2.

Muffinz

DUBSTEP

Quoted from Taimou

miau

you can’t mentor a medic personally than tell him/her to push mouse2.

Kaikki pro tipit on tervetulleita :D Kylhä niit virheit näkee siinäki jos demoi jaksaa katella mut toisaalt tykkään aika ahkerasti koppailla kaikki rollerit yms ni en sit tiiä onks vähä ongelmii liikkumisen tai jonku kaa. Toisaalta mul on kyl maailman paskin tuuriki mut ei sen piikkii kaikkee voi laittaa. :D

Ja miau =^,^=

luzik

Suoli
moog

ootko nainen

Muffinz

DUBSTEP

Quoted from luzik

ootko nainen

jepa

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »