Forum

demoman mouse sens.

Created 30th November 2011 @ 07:52

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

gibix

iH

I was just wondering, what mouse sens most demoman are using and why.

im using mousesens 3.2 @ 400dpi because i find it easier to do some quick “twitch” pipes.

kaidus

WiK?

3.2, 800 dpi, windows mouse accel. Gives me the ability to flail my mouse at random and still get kills. Highly recommend.

Spike Himself

TC

I’m using the sens I’ve been using for ages and it’s the same for all classes (or for all games and other applications for that matter).

I do not know what the exact value is as it shouldn’t matter.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

gibix

iH

its true it doesnt matter because sens is for everybody different, but i was just curious what other demo’s are using

Meh, I use 900 dpi, windows normal and 1.5
I use 2 for soldier, since the class is slower and it feels natural for me to have lower sens while playing a faster class.

Last edited by happy little boozer,

Ch1ef

Teip//

Its a personal flavour, all are good just if you can turn 180* instant without a problem. doesnt matter if you need to swipe trough the whole room. If thats easy for you, then take it.

slower dpi is for more accurate, prefer this on scout or snipers. keep your aim just on the spot and not easy to drag off.

High dpi, if you master this it will be better then slow because the movement is always faster. Bad thing is that you can slip over the target.

Usually i just take a dpi that i can turn 180-230* easy, makes me mobile and accurate.

Best for me :)

ijswezel

swimp

the only answer that is ever worth a shit in topics like this

i use [measurement] and [overpriced non stick teflon infused microbial gaming grade surface] along with [crazy space mouse] because [it’s the closest i can get to real love nowadays]

truly it is [the best combination of equipment and sensitivity known to mankind] and [you are all pooplords]

but seriously: mine is so low i have to roll my chair about two feet to the left or right to make a full 360 but clearly the performance is worth it. i’m upgrading soon to steelseries teflon casters for my chair

gibix

iH

again im not asking what a better mousesens, mouse and mousepad is for demoman, because im not gonna change mine, im just wondering what other demoman use for a sens.

Ch1ef

Teip//

I guess mine is 1200 dpi and something ingame. Dont really watch that. Just need to feel good and turn 180* easy :D

Coco

[d¿s]

I have around 15cm for a 360° :)

znarkeluff

SStina
[α]

0.8 in-game @ 2000 dpi, which is 25.9cm/360.

and btw, easier to get a idea of your actual sensitivity if you calculate it to cm/360 @ http://www.notalent.org/sensitivity/sensitivity.htm

Last edited by znarkeluff,

jörb

hood

40 cm/360 degrees.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

2.3 @ 800dpi / 22.6cm/360

Rdios

REVERTO

3.25 @ehm idk what dpi :D mous acc. 1.25 raw input: on