Forum

Competitive class

Created 23rd November 2011 @ 21:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

natanz098

Hello.
I am new in tf2 (playing 3-4 months) , and i don’t know which class should i pick for competitive plays?
So, please recommend me competitive class for a quake player/cs player.(playing quake and counter strike for more than 4 years).
(I can be good in any class just i should to get used to him)

AnimaL

soldier for the airshots, scout for the aim and u can occasionally swap to sniper aswell if team needs a medic pick

redou

PyRo|GEN

In general, quake players would play soldier. But there’s a difference, because you need to deal with how many rockets you have loaded, shotgun etc… compared to quake.

Scout is easy to start with, because you don’t have so much responsability unlike the soldier who needs to be with medic in some cases…

I don’t recommand to go demoman, because it’s quite a hard class to play, moreover if you don’t really know the game. ^^

poxie

play medic, i heard it’s the easy way to high divs.

Gladdy

How to play demoman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkOgBX5OndA&feature=fvwp&NR=1

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Go pro and go spy today.

Heres some useful stuff you need to know about spy http://youtu.be/NAirUrpBnj4 and will be able to take on div 1 in a week (as div 2 is the new div 6)

Greg

TEZC

scout is the way to go if your a heavy cs/source background, you will probably get along with soldier from a quake background, but honestly I came from css and scout just fit in with my style so easily

Skyride

DUCS

I think you should picked the the soldier because he can be jumped and shooted the healer.

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from poxie

play medic, i heard it’s the easy way to high divs.

on a more serious note, give scout and soldier a shot and find out for yourself which one suits your playstyle better.

rtan

-9w-

go soldier or demo there’s way too many scouts just now

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from rtan

go soldier or demo there’s way too many scouts just now

natanz098

Lol idk what class to choose Scout or Soldier.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Quoted from Greg

scout is the way to go if your a heavy cs/source background, you will probably get along with soldier from a quake background, but honestly I came from css and scout just fit in with my style so easily

Didn’t realise baiting people and sitting in spawn was possible in TF2

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

SOLDIER IS THE TRUE BOSS CLASS.

wrock

vier

Quoted from Koeitje

SOLDIER IS THE TRUE BOSS CLASS.

…and SCOUT IS GODLIKE!!!!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »