Forum

TF2 Damage Meter

Created 16th October 2011 @ 23:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tehgnarr

is good!

I was wondering if there be any tool or plugin which could give me a breakdown of healing that was done in a match – like how many total, who received how much, how long was the total uber time on a person – stuff like this. Like dmg meter for WoW.

thanks in advance.

eXtreaL

Install TF2Logs on your server

Pendji

Lf 35 dps scout /w darkknightslayer

wampee

Quoted from Pendji

Lf 35 dps scout /w darkknightslayer

lol

tarquinbb

i think it would be EXTREMELY useful for lower div players at least.

kill harvesting doesn’t tell the whole story, chip damage is just as important as killing blow.

tracking damage dealt & received would be very handy, and effectively shows the most efficient / least efficient players in a team.

even in higher div play, i’d imagine that a damage meter would be fun to use to compete with teammates… why not?

znarkeluff

SStina
[α]

Quoted from tarquinbb

even in higher div play, i’d imagine that a damage meter would be fun to use to compete with teammates… why not?

A damage meter would cause people to get “damage horny” and would most likely tend people to do shit that’s bad for the team overall.

And really, what’s the point? See who has the greatest spam skills?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Personally i think this would be useful just so you can see what and where needs most improvement, i’d like to see my own so i know just what i’m doing right and wrong.

Dummy

Quoted from Enef

Personally i think this would be useful just so you can see what and where needs most improvement, i’d like to see my own so i know just what i’m doing right and wrong.

If you think this would tell you what you’re doing right and wrong, then something is seriously wrong with ya

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
If you think this would tell you what you’re doing right and wrong, then something is seriously wrong with ya

It’s better than NO statistics at all and would be a good point of comparing two different games to each other :)

znarkeluff

SStina
[α]

Quoted from Enef

[…]

It’s better than NO statistics at all and would be a good point of comparing two different games to each other :)

There’s alot of other things you should be checking out instead of dmg meters, atleast BEFORE you start checking out dmg meters(not that I see much point in it). Such as positioning, comms, etc.

konr

Like it was mentioned go to tf2logs

vøid

tf2logs is really awesome
now i know that our demo is picking approximately 40 health pack per game, so
i know why there is no health pack anywhere…

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Enef

http://tf2logs.com/players/76561197975871530

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

tftrue + tf2logs = epic win like this http://tf2logs.com/logs/5398

AnAkkk

If you install TFTrue you don’t need to install Metamod, Sourcemod and TF2Logs.

Add A Reply Pages: 1