Forum

Ask Fish - Help needed!

Created 11th October 2011 @ 20:49

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Fish

UCAP.

Need help for my next article :D

I will do a “what would you do if?” so ask me this on here questions to answer for example!

What would you do if you lost your demoman while deffending cp2 badlands?

the more detail the better makes it easier for me to answer :)

many thanks!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

What would you do if your house was on fire, your whole family were inside and you could only save one person?

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from d2m

What would you do if your house was on fire, your whole family were inside and you could only save one person?

i would let it burn claim the life insurance for my wife and move to USA

Sketch

MM

what would you do if you found a wart on your bellend? would you call your doctor or try and ignore it and hope it drops off when you put an elastic band around it?

please answer soon. yahoo answers hasnt responded yet :s

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Fish

[…]

i would let it burn claim the life insurance for my wife and move to USA

I approve of this answer!

Gambles

-9m-
-9m-

What would you do if your son’s at home,
Cryin’ all alone on the bathroom floor,
Cuz he’s hungry,
And the only way to feed him is to,
Sleep with a man for a little bit of money,
And his dad is gone,
So were smokin’ rock now,
In and out’a lock down,
I ain’t got a job now
So for you this is just a good time,
But for me this is what i call life, Mmm

Fish

UCAP.

Quoted from Sketch

what would you do if you found a wart on your bellend? would you call your doctor or try and ignore it and hope it drops off when you put an elastic band around it?

please answer soon. yahoo answers hasnt responded yet :s

I will include this question in my article, ask dr fish.

Spike Himself

TC

Leave the spam out please :)
Ashkan notified!!

ashkan

Spike permanently banned for killing the thread and breaking the third commandment:

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.

Darkdwarf

[MvP]

What would you do if your team spirit starts to fall during a game?

What would you do if your rollout fails, just a little bit, and you arrive a sec later than your enemies to mid?

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

What would you do if you lose you med early at mid and that’s your only loss and the other team is full strength?

What would you do if you see the enemy roll heavy on Gullywash and you don’t know?

What would you do if your pushing last on badlands/gully, ubers equal and the other team is running a pyro and you know that they are? and if you don’t know their running a pyro?

What would you do if your mid way though a push to last and a x2 back cap starts?

ThePledge

renoB vs random division 1/2 team, ETF2L official league game. Fish dies through early spam on badlands middle – Suicide your players in to pick the enemy med, or drop back and hold defensive?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

What would you do if they WILL launcher a soldier and solly jumped?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

what would you/team do when pushing B on gravelpit after capturing A? Where would you soldiers + scouts go?

Quoted from T0m

what would you/team do when pushing B on gravelpit after capturing A? Where would you soldiers + scouts go?

don’t forget demoman ;)

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »