Forum

Byte's Youtube Channel - Tips n Tricks/Mentoring clips/General videos

Created 21st September 2011 @ 21:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

Meuki

fleisch!
mods.de

Byte, why do you use the Crossbow instead of the stock syringe gun?

dodgydogman

Panda

These are really useful, thanks for this :D

minimoose

Quoted from byte

[…]

Why not, you’re an excellent soldier one that should be in a top 5 prem team personally :x

Cheers

Byte

<3

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from Meuki

probably it is much easier to overheal the second soldier with it on the rollout :p

ell

(ETF2L Donator)

Especially nice to hear the comms of a top team, as those are usually pretty hard to come by. Cheers to you Byte!

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Interesting timing

byte

Quoted from Meuki

Am experimenting with it at the moment, from what I’ve learnt this weapon is very useful if you have players who are quite aggressive and also if the map has alot of open area moments.

For maps like granary I would probably stick to needles. For badlands this gun is very useful, choke to spiral, hitting an arrow at long distance on one of your team mates can be what wins you the cap and maybe the round, also if you are running back from stone bridge to choke due to most of your team going down for example it becomes really useful when you see a soldier about to rj towards you then you catch him with an arrow, completely stops his momentum coming towards you.

All depends on the type of players you have and maps so far is what I’ve learnt. Also feel free to ask these questions on the page, rather than on here.

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from d2m

Interesting timing

Very interesting, guess one can only find out my motives in 3 weeks+ time =)))

Cheers

Byte

byte

Quoted from ell

Especially nice to hear the comms of a top team, as those are usually pretty hard to come by. Cheers to you Byte!

<3 welcome bud

Cheers

Byte

ilike2spin

RLM

bind p “kill”

wampee

Cheers,Byte

Tawks

Quoted from ilike2spin

bind p “kill”

antyjc

2ne1

Would be cool if a solly from someone like Epsilon or dig started doing this kinda stuff as well.

Nice videos.

Hat

Quoted from antyjc

Would be cool if a solly from someone like Epsilon or dig started doing this kinda stuff as well.

Nice videos.

or from idk?

(I THINK WE BOTH KNOW WHO I MEAN BY THIS ANTHONY :))))))))))))

Quoted from antyjc

Nice videos.

VanillaTV will be announcing something very soon. (watch this space)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »