Forum

A question to the Lower divisions

Created 7th September 2011 @ 11:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Swarlz

Quoted from Jazz

[…]

Not the medic? Surely that would neutralise the threat straight away?

(btw not being annoying just want a explanation plox.)

The medics not the threat the threat are the crits coming from the demo mans guns. You focus all on the medic you still have a demoman in the meanwhile spamming you with stickys. Kill him the medics crits are useless. The medic can’t kill you the demoman can and or the player he is healing. If they get the crits on you and you don’t react your dead either way, killing the medic doesn’t eliminate the threat of the push. You can take down the crits player pretty much instantly if executed correctly

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Swarlz

The medic can’t kill you

cu@lan

Swarlz

Quoted from octochris

[…]

cu@lan

mate I’m going to touch your liver with my penis

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

The medics not the threat the threat are the crits coming from the demo mans guns.

Just kill who’s the easiest to kill in terms of how they’re positioned. If the team is smart they will run at least 1 soldier very close to the demo/medic combo kritzing for the close-range damage. If the demo gets taken out the med can just switch his kritz to the sol and still get some picks.

Swarlz

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Just kill who’s the easiest to kill in terms of how they’re positioned. If the team is smart they will run at least 1 soldier very close to the demo/medic combo kritzing for the close-range damage. If the demo gets taken out the med can just switch his kritz to the sol and still get some picks.

Indeed, what I’m trying to say is your focus should not be the medic in a generic situation. The threat is the combat classes, I just used Demo as again a generic class who usually pushes with kritz. It’s impossible to write a perfect counter attack as there are so many variables that come into play

I wouldn’t say kill who is easiest to kill, your focus should be the biggest threat at the time.

and of course he can switch however that still doesn’t make him the threat. If done correctly you can kill a kritzed demo almost instantly, same goes for the soldier.

All in all kritz is a pretty useless tool unless used suprisingly or you have some pretty big advantage and the enemy team is stupid

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]Holding gullywash last, sit left near the little medpack/ammopack, and have a scout cover the top right entrance (to lobby). You won’t get sniped there.

It’s not that difficult to get a sniper pick on gully_pro generally. Even if a scout is holding there if I have a soldier with me upper lobby that scout is more or less neutralised.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

[…]It’s not that difficult to get a sniper pick on gully_pro generally. Even if a scout is holding there if I have a soldier with me upper lobby that scout is more or less neutralised.

Aye, but the scout will see it and call it and then you can move your arse.

konr

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Aye, but the scout will see it and call it and then you can move your arse.

Gotta have a really attentive scout to stop a sniper pick on gully last it’s reaaaally easy purely because of how many places there are to snipe from. You’re right though that’s your best chance really.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

As a medic, you can see the sniper take position on sniperdeck through the mid-lobby window anyway…

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Swarlz

All in all kritz is a pretty useless tool unless used suprisingly or you have some pretty big advantage and the enemy team is stupid

lol’ed

konr

Quoted from skeej

As a medic, you can see the sniper take position on sniperdeck through the mid-lobby window anyway…

Sure if you’re looking there and he comes from lower lobby but what if he comes from top and quickly jumps to left whilst you glance off a bit?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Medic can hide behind crates outside left spawn door, problem solved.

konr

Quoted from Monkeh

Medic can hide behind crates outside left spawn door, problem solved.

gl dealing with a push from there

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from konr

[…]Sure if you’re looking there and he comes from lower lobby but what if he comes from top and quickly jumps to left whilst you glance off a bit?

Don’t. There are always what-ifs. Just don’t bother, please.. Common sense can deal with those situations.

Monkeh

Quoted from konr

gl dealing with a push from there

They push before I have uber > go inside spawn and out right side
They push and I have uber > right click and save everyone whilst being 3 steps and a small drop from the CP.

Not sure what you mean.

Edit: Possibly why I iz div 4 low level scum sucking bottom feeder?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »