Forum

Division 2/3 mixes this week for lower div players

Created 5th September 2011 @ 09:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

Ah I see what you mean. Was going to ask if I could try some scout playing, but if the goal is to get people connected I’ll stay out and leave that spot open for those in need :)

Coco

[d¿s]

I’m intrested in this. Not that I’m about to leave my team, because we’re awesome, but I’d like to see where I stand individually :) I’ll add you when I’m home tonight.

ilike2spin

RLM

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to get people to leave their teams, hopefully someone might learn something in one of these mixes and take it back to their team to give them some new ideas or improve individually and be able to play better in your team.

The whole reason is I’d have loved to try out some div 3 games when I was playing div5 since you just learn so much about the pace of the game and so on.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Would be very interested in this spinny, can I play medic?

bìester

if you need someone just add me on steam :D

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Yes, very interested, added you.

…………..sweet

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Ill add you illi, sounds like fun :)

Vladi

TIDS

rofl, dont call him illii, hes a fake.

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from Vladi

rofl, dont call him illii, hes a fake.

Rofl, on my way home now guys, see you soon!

I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE WHO THE DIV 4 POEPLE AND WHO THE DIV 2 POEPLE WERE IN THAT MIX

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

you’d have to be from the UK to understand that

Is it some obscure BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA related joke? Because I’ve met Welsh before and they seemed to speak English very good.

Bonkers

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Is it some obscure BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA related joke? Because I’ve met Welsh before and they seemed to speak English very good.

no. i think the guy spoke welsh as his first language. If he is from north wales then thats a yeah if he’s from south wales its going to be the accent

Trane

Quoted from Sacrilege

I HAD NO FUCKING CLUE WHO THE DIV 4 POEPLE AND WHO THE DIV 2 POEPLE WERE IN THAT MIX

AFAIK the lower level players were myself, Stark, Daleth and er…you?

Enjoyed the mix anyway, granary was especially close.

Trane

Quoted from Bonkers

[…]
no. i think the guy spoke welsh as his first language. If he is from north wales then thats a yeah if he’s from south wales its going to be the accent

I speak English as my first language, I can have basic conversation in Welsh, it was just a joke.

I wish I didn’t bother!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »