Forum

Qun.TV

Created 16th July 2011 @ 16:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

lolage

TSPAG

When you do have a team, why don’t you team up with vanillatv instead of doing this alone? It seems they are lacking scout pov’s atm anyway!

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from lolage

When you do have a team, why don’t you team up with vanillatv instead of doing this alone? It seems they are lacking scout pov’s atm anyway!

It’s called branding, I prefer to keep it to myself, because I’m better at branding than them ;)

Next to that I upload more videos on average than Vanilla, because I don’t sync afterwards, but directly record and upload over night.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Qun

[…]
It’s called branding, I prefer to keep it to myself, because I’m better at branding than them ;)

Next to that I upload more videos on average than Vanilla, because I don’t sync afterwards, but directly record and upload over night.

Fair enough if thats what you want to do. I do understand what branding is, which is actually why I suggested the vanillatf2 idea.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from lolage

[…]

Fair enough if thats what you want to do. I do understand what branding is, which is actually why I suggested the vanillatf2 idea.

Uhm, no, I can’t control their social media and such.

kaidus

WiK?

Fairly sure vtv insight is limited by cubes time restrictions than by willingness of players to give povs.

Quoted from kaidus

Fairly sure vtv insight is limited by cubes time restrictions than by willingness of players to give povs.

Hmm not completely true, this last week has been slow because I’ve been moving back to university and getting internet set-up etc. But now I have Shrike on board to do them as well, we are still definitely looking for players to get involved. Get in contact!
Anyway qun, nice to see you uploading stuff again!

kaidus

WiK?

I didn’t mean to imply there wasn’t enough content from insight, just that I imagined if there was a need for more players it would be easy enough to find them.

Qun

GoT<3

Hello hello, played with Epsilon last night. Three maps online, last one uploading now. Check http://qun.tv ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Sick gaming.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Just wondering how come you took the videos down?

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Hildreth

Just wondering how come you took the videos down?

i´m guessing cause of the talking about kaidus girlfriend and boomeh :)

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

lol if thats true

atmo

boomeh sux

lolage

TSPAG

so… no explanation..?

boomeh

Tplay

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

I know it is easy to confuse me as i am such a stud, but i think u meant greg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »