Forum

pc problems

Created 26th April 2010 @ 17:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Contra

Be

update: sometimes my pc says its disconnected (then i hear the bleeping sound when a usb devices is connected/disconnected) when that happens replugging works and sometimes it just stops working and then replugging doesnt help

hapha

If it was me, I’d try..
-Complete uninstall/reinstall mouse/drivers
-Plugging the mouse into the back of the PC, that’s if you’re using a USB hub. (trying more than one port)
-Using a PS2 mouse instead
-Booting into safe mode, and trying a game

Last edited by hapha,

Greg

Quoted from Contra

how did you do that the ikari is a plug & play mouse it doesnt require drivers? 0_o

There is software for it apparently.. though it was released in 2008, give it a try :D
[invalid URL]http://www.steelseries.com/download[invalid URL]

Contra

Be

Quoted from Greg

[…]

There is software for it apparently.. though it was released in 2008, give it a try :D
[invalid URL]http://www.steelseries.com/download[invalid URL]

those arent firmware drivers its just a program that lets you create profiles (and it isnt even working for me -_-‘)

But if it would be only the mouse why should my game freeze up together with the mouse when it stutters?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Contra

[…]

those arent firmware drivers its just a program that lets you create profiles (and it isnt even working for me -_-‘)

There’s no such thing as ‘firmware drivers’… you either have ‘firmware’ or ‘drivers’, they’re two entirely different concepts. Either way the firmware side of it might help you out, even if it is the same version it is not outside the bounds of possibility that something is wrong with your firmware.

As for the driver being PnP, that does not mean that it cannot be superseded by a device driver.

Contra

Be

Quoted from octochris

[…]

There’s no such thing as ‘firmware drivers’… you either have ‘firmware’ or ‘drivers’, they’re two entirely different concepts. Either way the firmware side of it might help you out, even if it is the same version it is not outside the bounds of possibility that something is wrong with your firmware.

As for the driver being PnP, that does not mean that it cannot be superseded by a device driver.

with the firmware drivers i meant that you can do nothing to upgrade the firmware… you just got a program to add a profile on it…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2