Forum

Windows 7 Internet problem

Created 25th December 2009 @ 11:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, and i installed my drivers for my wireless internet adapter. No he works, but after one hour or when i use much of my internet ( by that i mean multiply programs that use internet ) it’s loose connection with the internet, note it has still connection with the router, but i have no internet. Only thing i can get it back with is to reboot my pc , and that’s really annoying suddenly in a pcw..
so i really need help..

sickless

fnx.simrai

what adapter do u have?

Cloud

.wldcrd!

I have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, and i installed my drivers for my wireless internet adapter. No he works, but after one hour or when i use much of my internet ( by that i mean multiply programs that use internet ) it’s loose connection with the internet, note it has still connection with the router, but i have no internet. Only thing i can get it back with is to reboot my pc , and that’s really annoying suddenly in a pcw..
so i really need help..

It’s just wireless, I had the same on windows XP, vista, and 7, you can’t really do much about it :(

Unplug the adapter if it’s usb and stick it back in quick?

Or, buy some “powerline” adapters, ethernet over the power sockets, works perfect for moi :D

Brainmaster

GoT<3
#WW

so i really need help..

It’s just wireless, I had the same on windows XP, vista, and 7, you can’t really do much about it :(

Unplug the adapter if it’s usb and stick it back in quick?

Or, buy some “powerline” adapters, ethernet over the power sockets, works perfect for moi :D

guess i will ask it for new year ^^ :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1