Forum

Wierd bug?

Created 20th December 2009 @ 20:15

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Hey, today i played a few matches and in all of them TF2 changes weapons for me.
example: I just played a match and when there was 15 mins left TF2 changed my Blutsauger to Syringe gun and my Ubersaw to the normal saw. And even if i go into my backpack thing it still looks like i got The Blut and ubersaw on. And when i then leave and join another match its fine, but then when its around 15 mins left it does the same :S
So can any 1 confirm this is a bug? becouse i never had this problem before.

Thx!

n00ne

Had this yesterday. I couldn’t switch my charging targe (shield) to the normal sticky launcher , so i had to play with the pipe launcher. But later it switched to the sticky launcher by itself for one round and then back to the charging targe. FOOKIN ANNOYIN

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Ye its rlly annoying, i hope there wil come a fix or something for it in the next update

DominiX

sP.

It’s some kind of a loadout problem once again. It happens to every steam user afaik. I get that even on tr_walkway created on LAN. It’s sometimes glitchy aswell, like I can’t change ( as pointed above ) any demoman weapons, but when I die – they sudenly have changed.

Like every game’s update, this one has some crashes, bugs and glitches, I just hope it won’t take a week or more to fix it.

try typing retry in console, worked for me

hoppi

TIDS

same here. got a hit but didnt have the ubersaw. same for soldier wanted to play bball and had the buff banner. uber/kritz random change would suck balls and retry as medic is a bit risky

Assault Marine Sigh

retry in console works for me usually, pledge restarted steam after deleting his client thingy to force an update and that helped him, though it could just be restarting steam ofc.
However Pena had no luck with his solly weapons.

tragett

i restarted TF2, worked for me i guess

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

I also had this yesterday in a very annoying situation. Defending last on Freight with the uber advantage I changed to KK and began charging. We moved upstairs and were ready to drop on the poor saps gathered around CP2 when……it suddenly changed to normal uber and it all went tits up…..

Ah well, we still won 4-2 :)

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

But retry in console dosent rlly work if u are in the middle of a match :s

Add A Reply Pages: 1