Created 3rd December 2009 @ 23:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mirelin

alus

Got Windows Vista – 32bit home premium
Mouse Razer Deathadder Polling Rate 1000mhz, dpi 900
Videocart Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 512mb videoram, whatever
4gb operation memory

Long time ago, played in windows mode, i had sooooo big cursor delay’s, like i’m moving my mouse, and cursor is moving only after 0.2, 0.3 sec.

Because of this shit started to play in fullscreen. Then, right after this cursor delay’s gone.

And now they’re back again. These mad cursor delay’s. Very hard to aim, very hard to do 180’s , but atleast, they’re not so mad like in windows mode. Now i got an about 0.1sec delay only.

I disabled Vertical sync in my Nvidia GeForce 9600GT drivers, Maximum Pre-rendered frames have been moved to the 0.

But now problem is, that when i’m alone on the server, i can’t see these delays. But when i’m playing pug’s, or pcw, again, these delays is back.

I got 150-300 fps everytime, using m0res fps config, hud. I tryed everything to fix this shit with delays, and i just heard that on Windows XP there is no cursor delay’s while playing.

I hope every1 understood what i am talking about. And maybe there is something that i can disable in game options or in videocart drivers, or to install, to make these cursor delay’s gone?

Or maybe there is some startup commands to write in?

-w 1680 -h 1050 -fullscreen -console -novid -heapsize 1572864 -freq 60 -nojoy -noipx -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd

These commands i’m using now.

Sorry for my english, hope every1 understood me.

Last edited by Mirelin,

xtala

Sounds like a network problem to me.

Norris

try to disable multicore rendering.

sgN^

TKN

I have the same problem when playing games on the Half-life 1 engine, instead of the Source engine.

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

I found i used to get these delays back in the days when you could choose between opengl and directX in games..
Every time I used directX there was lag between the mouse input and movement on screen…

Sometimes though, I still get it when i’m playin games and the gfx settings are too high. did you change a setting recently ?

AnimaL

try capping fps to ~100 (fps_max 100)

Mirelin

alus

try to disable multicore rendering.

Where actually i can disable it? Can’t find this option in Invidia drivers

randa

In video options

Norris

dunno if it’s the solution you are in need but it used to fix the delay for my pc back when I had a silimar problem going on. just type “mat_queue_mode” in console and check the cvar options for it.

n00ne

set mat_queue_mode 0 , that should disable everything related to multi-core rendering.

Mirelin

alus

thx for help guys, after 3 day’s of hard work on this problem, i finnaly found how to solve it. Very big thanks to Arie, he helped me alot.

If you got ingame smooth sensitivity/or an fucking delay, try to download this file http://www.digitalise.net/2009/04/19/rinput-131-sequential-edition-released/

Launch it, go tf2, problem solved.

Topic may be closed now

Add A Reply Pages: 1