Forum

Bug on the recruitment page?

Created 28th November 2009 @ 01:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1

xtala

I just found out that the filtering doesn’t work 100% correctly.
If I filter low+, mid-, mid, mid+ is still in the list.
Same for low-, low+

The “+skills” are put in the list of the normal or “-” variant is selected in the filter.

Stimpy

Its buggys as fuck tbh.

Kinda frustrating, i could spend a while ranting but i wont.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Its buggys as fuck tbh.

Kinda frustrating, i could spend a while ranting but i wont.

I can sense you are using Internet Explorer. It is abit buggy with that browser and i know why. (CSS3 selectors for those interested.) I’ll see about changing it.

dougiie

CotC

I’m using firefox and its buggy for me also…

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Guys, saying “It’s buggy.” doesn’t give me a lot to work with. Now, if you’d say what exactly it is that does not work, i might be able to fix it.

filtering the players, clicking on one and going back in the browser makes the filter not working, while there is still criteria like class selected, forcing you to check and uncheck something for the filter to work again.

Another suggestion, maybe put the classes on top, then skill and at the bottom the countryfilter, as the most common teams speak english and therefore dont care for the nationality, and with the bugs its rather annoying to always scroll down to check a class.

Inuy

#sadboys

apart from two click for untick “ALL” box i dont see soo much problems.(IE here)

Oh and yea the Posts Time must be fixed ( Like Recent post order etc shows incorrectly.)

Last edited by Inuy,

huhystah

filtering the players, clicking on one and going back in the browser makes the filter not working, while there is still criteria like class selected, forcing you to check and uncheck something for the filter to work again.

Another suggestion, maybe put the classes on top, then skill and at the bottom the countryfilter, as the most common teams speak english and therefore dont care for the nationality, and with the bugs its rather annoying to always scroll down to check a class.

Sexy hokka is sexy

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

When ticking boxes to filter, it just doesn’t filter properly, if at all.

If i’m to tick Mid, it will show Mid, however if i tick both Mid and Mid- i’m given all results including Low/-/+/High/+

AnimaL

ticking “high” shows high and high-

opera 10.10

Add A Reply Pages: 1