Forum

Ladder challenge help

Created 17th November 2009 @ 02:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Chaos

BAT

A team challenged us by mistake, and told us on the match page comments. I told them to feel free to approach an ETF2L admin to have the match abandoned but they either didnt message an admin or an admin has not responded. We have now got 5 penalty points against us that I feel we don’t deserve.

My question is, what do we do?

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

Stupid comment removed by SnowiE.

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Hi Chaos, looking at the match page it seems like your opponents want to play the game now, if you schedule and play the game then the penalty points will be deleted, as the comment on the match page says.

Robben, don’t post stupid comments in the support forum.

Chaos

BAT

Cheers SnowiE

But for the future, if it happens again and the team doesn’t want to play the match (skill mismatch or schedule conflicts ect) what’s the protocol?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Any team challenging another needs to look carefully at their position on the table. We don’t intend to remove any challenges because you’ve challenged someone who is better than you by mistake, that’s not how a ladder is supposed to work.

For scheduling, both teams can propose and counter-propose a date for the game, so being unable to schedule a day when you can both play should never be an issue.

Chaos

BAT

Cheers for the info :)

Lock plz

Add A Reply Pages: 1