Forum

Mouse

Created 3rd November 2009 @ 19:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

SamurAi

So after my mouse keeps disconnecting (MX518) during game so I decided to look for new mouse anyone maybe got suggestions for similar mouse like mx518 size etc.. because I have been using MX518 for 5 years now I am looking to buy a new mouse for around ~£30-40.

Last edited by SamurAi,

Rele

Get another mx518?

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

inb4 deathadder quotetrains?

idNk

inb4 deathadder quotetrains?

tragett

Get another mx518?

Norrland3000

Get another mx518?

this maybe?

Extremer

Deathadderi arba MX518 imk. Pats perejau nuo MX518 prie DA ir jokiu nusiskundimu nera. Geriau trackina, tik kad pati pele sunkesne.

U-die

steelseries Xai

SamurAi

so the deathadder It will be ;]

Smofo

Im THAT good!

that’s odd, as deathadder might be slightly better then the mx518 if you like the shape of the mx518 you might not like the shape of the deathadder.. i always recommend 3 mice and tell people to check what shape they like, mx518 , Deathadder and the diamondback

fJack

k^m

that’s odd, as deathadder might be slightly better then the mx518 if you like the shape of the mx518 you might not like the shape of the deathadder.. i always recommend 3 mice and tell people to check what shape they like, mx518 , Deathadder and the diamondback

yeah, it’s really not worth taking the da over the 518 as the optics are both superb. only do it if you really want a change and dont mind sucking for a month as you adapt to the new shape.

Add A Reply Pages: 1