Forum

Mentor/'s needed :)

Created 5th October 2009 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

yin

hello guys :)

after founding this nice team i want to train another class (and no i dont leave -HH- for that). the class i choose is demoman

so the little problem i got is, that i need some mentoring at this class like tactics, gameplay with a team for example (no not just spam pipes :p ).

also it would be great if there is a team which could let me play 1-2 a week to give me practicle help and feedback :x.

thx in front.

chain

evokje

WiK?

Help him faster he is awesome

Last edited by evokje,

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

take blindfold off to get to mid fast, put it on again once you get there and spam – easy

yin

take blindfold off to get to mid fast, put it on again once you get there and spam – easy

:)

Dav1dd

2ne1

talk to side effect he’s pr0

eoN^

Byte does alot of demo mentoring maybe PM on IRC (pickup chans etc hes oped)

But dont be surprised if he cant, hes a busy boy.

FADe

I’m gona put your nan through a table eoN^

Last edited by FADe,

Skyride

DUCS

Gimmie a buzz, i’ll give you a help with that.

eoN^

I already did, she laughed.

Remember boys, you canny push yar grannae off a bus, no yae cannae push yar grannae off a bus!

xzr

I got a match on wed 18cet, but I can show you some stuff after that :)

yin

I tough about byte but hes real buisy man. Ok xzar thx just call me on steam then

Iller

tGa

Killchain is a very skilled rocket jumper as a soldier and will probably soon be just as skilled with demo jumps. His aim is also better than many soldiers in the higher divisions.
If he just get some mentoring I have no doubt that he will soon do fine in Div 1.

Last edited by Iller,

Norris

i need some mentoring at this class like tactics, gameplay with a team for example (no not just spam pipes :p ).

As a div2/3 skilled soldier you should already be aware about what the demoman does and how he acts or reacts in certain situations. or am I mistaken?

anyway gl. no doubt you’ll get good at it.

Last edited by Norris,

byte

;O

Cheers

Byte

Last edited by byte,

U-die

Just run away if you see the demoman comming. Works best.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »