Forum

POV demo.

Created 16th October 2012 @ 22:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

doks

why would you put every demo to read only if you can just put config.cfg to read only wich can aslo get rid of some lags.
havnt watched demos in years but i rememmber having the povs croshair and parts of class configs after that. so yeah setting config.cfg to read only fixed that

Last edited by doks,

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from byte

No hax can be installed via watching a demo.

HUD files are benign and purely visual, they can’t run/execute anything.

Config files, is again the same, however in the config.cfg file or any other “same name”.cfg file e.g. autoexec.cfg etc.

Lines can be added into your config such as.

“exec 2dradar.exe” or
“exec 2dradar” etc…

So all you need to do is go to your config folder, open all the .cfg files and do a search for “.exe” or “execute” or “run” and see what results u get.

The thing is, even if it does find something it still means nothing because, the “2dradar.exe” needs to exist on your hard drive for it to be considered as hax.

So in conclusion you should be fine, but I’d do some housekeeping on the cfg files and just check, at the same time go make your cfg folder read-only ty!

Hope this helps and puts your “omg I’m gonna be caught as a cheater when I’m not” to rest.

Cheers

Byte

Yea that makes sense, thanks.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from Chaplain

IF I HAVE SEX WHEN I’M PREGNANT, CAN MY BABY GET PREGNANT?

Still your beating heart my young friend, i believe you to be a ‘male’ so you would find it very hard to become pregnant in the first place.

Actually, now i think about it…the long blond hair…the high pitched voice…the obsession with shoes…that ugly little vagina i caught a glimpse of in the toilets at I46 as you tried to use what i now recognise as a flesh coloured she-pee…

OMG CHAPLAIN IS A GIRL!

Last edited by Monkeh,

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Still your beating heart my young friend, i believe you to be a ‘male’ so you would find it very hard to become pregnant in the first place.

Actually, now i think about it…the long blond hair…the high pitched voice…the obsession with shoes…that ugly little vagina i caught a glimpse of in the toilets at I46 as you tried to use what i now recognise as a flesh coloured she-pee…

OMG CHAPLAIN IS A GIRL!

LONG blonde hair and a HIGH voice? are you confusing me with Mould butcher?

Monkeh

Nah, just making stuff up…you big girl you.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

LONG blonde hair and a HIGH voice? are you confusing me with Mould butcher?

im not high pitched :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2