Forum

Crash after update

Created 14th October 2011 @ 10:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

fRdz

S&M

Quoted from apex

I’ve just installed the new patch (something like a patch fix, in the changelog it says that this one fixes a common client crash) joined a random pub –> 20 seconds later, crash again…f#§$&?# Valve…stop adding more n more hats n better fix these problems >.<

Same here, installed fresh today and freeze to first image of the intro movie. Usually happends when I get killed.

AnimaL

i havnt crashed once in these two days

HAHA

Sketch

MM

valve always fix the bugs. you know they do.

Setlet

I crash everytime I try to change weapons using quickswitch.

I also crashed for no particular reason, maybe that wasn’t because of that update.

Still crashing while entering items or loadouts

yes, i re-installed my HUD

AnimaL

Quoted from Tarduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Still crashing while entering items or loadouts

yes, i re-installed my HUD

reinstalling broken huds wont work

and yes its the huds, more released update for quickswitch for instance which fixes crash on that, but there still are many bugs :/

Skully

We had a crash last night during a game where 4 of us in forward spawn in yard on gran all crashed, as did a number of the guys from their team (unknown where they were, rehash, care to say? ;) ), I believe at the time one of our guys were forward spawning aswel, was very weird

So could you give me list of HUDs that works now?

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Skully

We had a crash last night during a game where 4 of us in forward spawn in yard on gran all crashed, as did a number of the guys from their team (unknown where they were, rehash, care to say? ;) ), I believe at the time one of our guys were forward spawning aswel, was very weird

If you played @ TC server there’s stv!

AnimaL

try http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/reset.bat

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from apex

I’ve just installed the new patch (something like a patch fix, in the changelog it says that this one fixes a common client crash) joined a random pub –> 20 seconds later, crash again…f#§$&?# Valve…stop adding more n more hats n better fix these problems >.<

They added new load outs, add content in the form of hats and weapons and improved hitreg. These things keep the game fresh and bring people into the game. More people playing means the comp scene will grow. Bugs are likely to occur when valve makes changes like this.

Stop whining like you are 12 at more content.

Not everyone shares your views on hats and weapons.

The crashes and bugs will be fixed, chill out.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

AnimaL

Quoted from dodgydogman

[…]

They added content in the form of hats and weapons and improved hitreg.

err what?

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Tarduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

So could you give me list of HUDs that works now?

m0rehud is working for me

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]err what?

Placebo I am pretty sure, I feel it too. Whatever it is, meatshots connect more often than before.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Migth be because of the 66.7 server FPS or other things they did that I don’t know about. Chris? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »