Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Proker

nope.

I have q9300 2.5
I have 3 Gb ram
I have ATI Radeon hd 6850
I have Windows 7
I have Highframes chris cfg
And i can get 127 – ~200 fps at middle (badlands)

Last edited by Proker,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

If its only tf2 thats running shit and everything else and every game runs perfect then delete TF2 completely, go into the steam apps folder and delete anything you can see TF2 related (backup what you want of course) and then re-download.

If that doesn’t work then reformatting is your only hope tbh, its always good to reformat once in a while anyway.

Norris

Had this when I recorded demos. Guess my pc wasn’t able to write the demo file on my hdd while I was in action. Or at least it slowed me down. Couldn’t really solve it. Drivers to blame here.

Si^

T2P
[PG]

I seriously recommend trying defrag your CFGs as most people don’t do it and can help performance not going to say increase FPS but can help make more stable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmoToUgEpo

whole guide is in the video including download links. This works similar to what tapley suggested of deleting your whole game and starting again.

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Si^

I seriously recommend trying defrag your CFGs as most people don’t do it and can help performance not going to say increase FPS but can help make more stable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccmoToUgEpo

whole guide is in the video including download links. This works similar to what tapley suggested of deleting your whole game and starting again.

I do this every update tf2 gets. I’ve closed all processes in the background that is not needed. I can’t be arsed to reformat as this shit ton of files I need to backup and it’s meh.

vøid

a friend of mine had this problem in an other game with a much better GPU than mine.
Actually the GPU was not totally broken , but some units were though.
So the GPU was running fine in idle, but it was completely lagging in load.

But in your case it’s only tf2 so its not the problem

Last edited by vøid,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from vøid

a friend of mine had this problem in an other game with a much better GPU than mine.
Actually the GPU was not totally broken , but some units were though.
So the GPU was running fine in idle, but it was completely lagging in load.

But in your case it’s only tf2 so its not the problem

erm.. what?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3