Forum

MX518 vs Deathadder

Created 21st July 2011 @ 21:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

da v1>da v2

My deathadder has lasted for over a year. Cola spilled on it, coffee spilled on it, it falling of the table many times.

dodgydogman

Panda

My mx518 has lasted me the past couple weeks. It survived being sent to my house and being taken out of the packaging.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

quad

da over 518 for me, also still working after 3 years

Setlet

I’ve managed to break two mx518 so far, so I can’t recommend it at all :D

Maybe I’m just bad with mice.

vani

Bully

Xai is a good mouse if youre interrested in more choices. Also check out Intellimouse Explorer.

ont dav2 is a good mouse, however the scrollwheel breaks after like 4 months (when you scroll it buggs out, starts scrolling in the opposite direction and random scrolling directions when you scroll etc) and one of the side buttons broke after 6 months or something for me. The mouse itself is pretty durable imo, had this one for 1 and a half year now, still working.

Head Hunter

I’ve always been a bit of a faggot Razer mouse fanboy, currently using the DA V2 (missed out on the first one) it’s comfortable and works well, the only problem i have is the left click is a bit broken…. seems to double click a hell of a lot due to wear down, exact same happened to the previous copperhead one. Maybe I just can’t use a mouse properly, idk :(

Forsak3n

S

mx518, 3.5g laser sucks.

atmo

Just put Hyperglides on my MX518.

Feels exactly the same. Which is good, I guess.

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Setlet

I’ve managed to break two mx518 so far, so I can’t recommend it at all :D

Maybe I’m just bad with mice.

Quite unlucky, I’ve had mine for over 2 years now

lagi

No disappointments with MX, I recommend

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I’ve just had to log in.

Deathadder for me, hands down. V1 over V2 all day long.
Since it’s comfort issue for you, you have to put your hand on it. MX518 is big enough to satisfy even yetis, but if you want to pretend to be bigfoots’ grandfather, take DA.

vøid

I dont feel any difference between my v1 and v2, excepted dpi

Last edited by vøid,

nvc

Quoted from vøid

I dont feel any difference between my v1 and v2, excepted dpi

Ino

dp.
dp.

Can anyone confirm if the new DA (3500 DPI) still has jitter? I know it had in the beginning…

The old 1800 DPI DA is still the best mouse ever!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »